- Date First Available: March 26 2021
Shipping Weight:0.5 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CEN-25319
- UPC Code: 740985253199
- Package Quantity: 50 Count
20.2 x 13 x 9.8 cm , 0.27 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Made in Vietnam
- 4 ply Protection
- Comfortable Fit & Breathable
- ASTM F2100 - Level 3 - Professional Grade
- Guaranteed Quality Laboratory Tested
- Performance You Can Trust
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency, ≥ 98.8%
- Particulates Filtration Efficiency, ≥ 98%
- Differential Pressure, 32 mm H20/cm2
- Resistance to Penetration, @160 mmHg
- Flame Spread, Class I
- Outer Barrier - Repels Liquid
- Face Barrier - Absorbs Liquid
- Inner Barrier - Repels Liquid
- Middle Barrier - Repels Liquid
Breathable comfort with adjust nose bridge for a perfect fit.
How to Wear:
- Place face mask over nose and mouth and secure ear loops around each ear.
- Pull bottom of face mask over chin and mold the nose piece around the nose.
- Make sure there are no gaps between your face and mask.
- Avoid touching face mask while wearing. If you need to touch mask, thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water first.
- To remove face mask, remove from behind the ears. Do not touch the front of mask.
- Discard used face mask immediately in a covered waste bin. Wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly.
Made from Spunbond SS non-woven & meltdown polypropylene non-woven fabric.
- Single-use only. Do not reuse.
- Do not use on children under 2 years.
- Do not use if packaging is damaged.
- Keep away from heat and flame.
- If face mask gets wet or damp, replace with a new mask.
- If you experience skin discomfort or irritation, or restrictions breathing, please stop using or change out the face mask.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.