Dr. Mercola, Organic Keto Cider, Spicy, 16 oz (473 ml)
- Expiration Date: October 1 2023
- Date First Available: July 17 2017
Shipping Weight:0.97 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MCL-01822
- UPC Code: 813006018227
- Package Quantity: 16 fl oz
16.8 x 7.1 x 7.1 cm , 0.82 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Apple Cider Vinegar with Ginger & Turmeric
- USDA Organic
- Soy Free
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers, Inc
The use of apple cider vinegar for health dates back thousands of years. Hippocrates, the father of medicine, reportedly supported his patients’ health with a mixture of apple cider vinegar mixed with honey.
In recent years, there has been much research on apple cider vinegar with animals and humans. Researchers have discovered that the principle ingredient, acetic acid, and other valuable components in apple cider vinegar may:
- Support your metabolic health and turn on genes to signal less fat storage
- Improve digestion by increasing stomach acid
- Prevent the complete digestion of carbohydrates, slowing the entry of sugar into your bloodstream
- Help balance your body’s pH
- Promote healthy cognitive function
- Help support lymphatic drainage and detoxification processes
- Aid athletic recovery by enhancing muscle glycogen supplies
Taking a small amount of apple cider vinegar each day may be an important step for your health.
My Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Ginger and Turmeric provides a convenient way to get a daily dose of apple cider vinegar. This unique formula:
- Contains organic ginger root puree for digestive support and additional thermogenic fat burning properties
- Also contains organic turmeric root puree for digestive and metabolic support
- Includes the naturally occurring “mother” for gut-friendly probiotics and enzymes
- Comes premixed with organic honey – just like what Hippocrates recommended (contains only 2 grams of total sugars per serving!)
- Comes diluted to the ideal 5 percent acetic acid strength for optimal benefits – simply take one tablespoon daily mixed with water or other beverage or food
Shake well before use. As a health drink, consume one (1) tablespoon (15 ml) daily, diluted with water or other beverage if desired. Can also be used as a dressing for salads, vegetables, and other culinary dishes.
Refrigeration not required.
Organic apple (fruit) cider vinegar diluted with water to 5% acid strength, organic honey, organic ginger (root) puree, organic turmeric (root) puree, organic habanero (pepper) powder.
Made with raw, organic apple cider vinegar with the mother.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 ml)|
|Serving Per Container: About 31 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Total Sugars||2 g||4%|
|Includes 2 g Added Sugars|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin D, calcium, iron, and potassium.|