Frudia, Citrus Brightening Toner, 6.59 oz (195 ml)
- Expiration Date: March 24 2023
- Date First Available: May 5 2020
Shipping Weight:0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: FDI-03107
- UPC Code: 8803348031079
- Package Quantity: 6.59 oz
5.3 x 5.1 x 16.5 cm , 0.25 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Derived From Fruit
- Vitamin Booster
- Reddot Award 2016 Winner
By containing Jeju tangerine peel extract (86%), this toner supplies rich vitamin and presents shine on skin. Niacinamide ingredient helps in whitening skin, while mango seed oil of fruits seed oil complex adds shine to skin with its strong moisturizing effect. This brightening toner, projecting true cleanness of tangerine, has completed skin irritation test, and thus, can be used on sensitive skin with ease.
Dosage & Administration: Take an adequate amount of this product. Use it twice a day.
|Citrus unshiu peel extract 86.44%, niacinamide 2.0%||Brightening|
|Methylpropanediol, 1,2-hexanediol, glycereth-26, bis-peg 18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, betaine, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, octyldodeceth-16, peg-6 methyl ether, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, diphenyl dimethicone, disodium edta, fragrance , triethylhexanoin, water, hydrogenated lecithin, polyglyceryl-10 oleate, bht, coco-caprylate/caprate, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) seed oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed oil, punica granatum seed oil, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) seed oil, tocopherol.|
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs as follows while using beauty products, and consult a dermatologist as symptoms may worsen if you continue to use: 1) In the case of red spots, swelling, itchiness, irritation etc. while using 2) In the case of the above signs appear on the applied areas being exposed to direct sunlight.
- Avoid applying to abnormal areas including the wound or eczema and dermatitis etc.
- Warnings in handling and storage 1) Keep the lid closed after using 2) Keep out of infants and children 3) Don't store it in a place of high or low temperature and keep out of direct sunlight.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.