- Expiration Date: June 24 2023
- Date First Available: October 1 2019
Shipping Weight:0.2 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GNR-54140
- UPC Code: 603084541409
- Package Quantity: 5 fl oz
14.7 x 7.4 x 5.1 cm , 0.17 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Vegan Formula
- No Animal Derived Ingredients or By-Products
- 99% Naturally Derived Ingredients
- Made With Green Tea
- Made Without Parabens, Dyes, Silicones, Sulfates
What does naturally-derived mean? We consider an ingredient to be naturally-derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original plant or mineral source. This formula consists of 99% naturally-derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 1% of the formula to ensure its sensoriality and preservation.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.