Home Health, Antifungal Lotion, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- Date First Available: May 30 2007
Shipping Weight:0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: HHE-11812
- UPC Code: 318858118120
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz
4.1 x 4.1 x 12.7 cm , 0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Natural Health Begins at Home
- Guaranteed Quality, Laboratory Tested
- Proven Clinically Effective In The Treatment of Most
- Athlete's Foot
- Jock Itch
- No Animal Testing
Antifungal Lotion provides effective relief from itching, scaling, burning, irritation and discomfort associated with athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm. The active ingredient Tolnaftate, combines with a soothing base of natural botanical extracts to yield a truly unique formula. You can count on Home Health™ to deliver the natural health products your family deserves
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm with daily use
- Helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use
- For effective relief of itching, burning and cracking
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a physician
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
|Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf (aloe vera gel) juice, aqua (deionized water), C13-14 isoparaffin, calendula officinalis flower extract, cetyl alcohol, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) extract, ethylhexylglycerin, lanolin, laureth-7, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, polysorbate-20, propylene glycol, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ricinus communis (castor) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, thymus vulgaris (thyme) extract.|
No parabens, no mineral oil, no petroleum, no artificial color, no artificial fragrance, no gluten, no phthalates, no DEAs, no-GMO.
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks for jock itch.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot or ringworm.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.