Life Extension, Aspirin, Low Dose Safety Coated, 81 mg, 300 Enteric Coated Tablets
Best By: October 2024
- Date First Available: September 2011
- Product Code: LEX-44301
- UPC Code: 359726443012
- Package Quantity: 300 Count
- Dimensions: 10 x 5.6 x 5.6 cm , 0.07 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Ready in Case
- Compare to the Active Ingredient in Bayer® Low Dose Aspirin†
- Easy Open Cap
- Pain Reliever (NSAID)
- ‡ Aspirin Regimen
- Trust - Quality- Experience
- For the temporarily relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor.
- Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
- Ask your doctor about other uses for safety coated 81 mg aspirin.
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Bayer Low Dose Aspirin.
‡Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure you talk to your doctor before you being an aspirin regimen.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: do not use.
|Active ingredient (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*||Pain reliever|
|*Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug|
|D&C yellow #10, FD&C yellow #6, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch (corn), silicon|
dioxide, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
This package not for households with young children
Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You have asthma
- You are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
Stop use and ask a doctor if
You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Have bloody or black stools
- Vomit blood
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- New symptoms appear
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Talk to your doctor ir other healthcare provider before using this product for your heart. Aspirin is not right for everyone.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.