Neutrogena, Rapid Clear, Stubborn Acne Cleanser, Maximum Strength, 5.0 fl oz (147 ml)
- Date First Available: November 30 2016
Shipping Weight:0.2 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NGN-02463
- UPC Code: 070501024638
- Package Quantity: 5 fl oz
7.6 x 7.6 x 15.5 cm , 0.17 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Acne Medicine
- Treats Even Stubborn Acne
Made to clear stubborn breakouts. This maximum strength formula fights key signs of even stubborn acne with Benzoyl Peroxide, the #1 dermatologist recommended non-prescription acne medicine. Works to reveal clearer skin with continued use.
Uses for the treatment of acne
Wet face. Gently massage all over face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three time daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
|Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)||Acne Medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: water, cetyl alcohol, petrolatum, zinc lactate, steareth-2, glycerin, potassium cetyl phosphate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, laureth-4, BHT, menthol|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling.
- Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes serve
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 20ºC to 25ºC (68ºF - 77ºF).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.