High quality. Works well. Inexpensive.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

pretty good stuff. I like this more than the Nexcare acne patch because 1) the color of this patch is transparent while N's is somewhat darker. My skin tone is pale and when used on face, I can''t really see the patch. 2) It works well! I squeezed acne and put this patch at night. The next morning the spot was nicely healed thus presents from scarring. 3) and it is inexpensive than other acne patches! I am now putting new orders of this item.

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are great little patches for pimples, and they work great when used properly. They are basically a small patch version of hydrocolloid bandages - they suck up the gunk and keep bacteria out. Here are some tips for using them if you're finding they aren't working. 1. They work effectively on open pimples (whiteheads that have been 'popped'), not cystic acne or closed comedones. If you have a whitehead, use a sterile needle and create a little hole in the whitehead, then apply one of these patches. Within a matter of hours it sucks up the pus without you having to apply any unnecessary pressure to your skin. I like to replace them when I see they have sucked up a lot of pus, but they can be kept on for up to 24 hours or so. 2. These are best used in the day. They are small and barely noticeable. For nighttime use I would recommend getting real hydrocolloid bandages, cutting them to size and applying them. They are MUCH stickier and will not fall off. You wouldn't want to use them in the day though as they are not subtle. 3. Make sure you apply these to DRY skin. If your skin has any moisture they will peel right off. I've tried many pimple patches and hydrocolloid bandages and I like these best for daytime use, and Harmons brand of hydrocolloid bandages for night time use. I hope this is helpful for you!

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well for uncomplicated acne flare ups. I hate to say this, but putting it on after popping the pimple works best for me. Before bed I wash my face, extract the pimple, apply witch hazel, and I put this on immediately afterwards. I leave it on overnight and by morning the pimple is flat and gone. I have oily skin and this stays on surprisingly well. I doubt this works for cystic acne, as it's so deep under the skin. I recommend this if you get one or two zits a month, if you have moderate to severe acne you should look into alternative treatment.

Actually works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

The first spot treatment I've tried that actually works!

Just the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried Nexcare, and those patches will fall off. These patches stay on, and flatten the pimple well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

These patches have changed my skin. Once I have open/active acne, I whack one of these on and it significantly reduces the size/redness of the spot. The acne does not refill itself with this patch, healing time is hugely reduced. Recommend.

dont like it

Posted by my-opinion-moji-utisci on March 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

waste of money they stick to pimple when i try to take them of..

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used other patches in the past, these are hands down the best. They healed a very stubborn spot . I love that they have different sized patches. Unlike other treatments, these don't leave dry irritated skin behind. I would recommend these to anyone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good but price increased drastically since January

not particularly useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

ive tried it out a couple of times, it works well to prevent you from popping the pimple or bumping it or touching it in general and definitely blurs the angry volcano but for me it did not settle the volcano, when i peel the sticker off its still an angry volcano