The Best of Healthy Bones

Posted by HealthNut4ever on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my 81YO mother who has Osteo and she feels much better and her bone density screening has INCREASED – believe it or not!

One of the very best and complete bone builders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After reading that we actually need more than just calcium to make our aging bones stronger, I looked for a product that includes all the necessary ingredients. This product does seem to meet all the requirements. Only thing is that it is pricy at $25.19 for a month's supply. I do alternate it with Dr Best Bone Builder which costs about $14 per month. One is vegetarian, the other bovine.

Natural Vegetable Calcium is Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After learning the difference between traditional calcium supplements and these vegetable based ones, I switched immediately! I am now buying all my supplements here since they are always in stock, the best prices and have free shipping.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

High absorption, gentle on my stomach. My nails are growing stronger, i am very happy with the result. I also like New Chapter, because you only have to take three a day.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These bone formulas tablets have everything needed to keep bones healthy. Except the exercise : D

It really works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a year and my latest bone density scan showed and improvement in bone density. I find that the price at iherb is less than any where else and they get ordered items out super fast.

Returning customer !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best price for great quality. It's natural, bioavailable calcium and it works perfect. My bone density improved drastically and I will keep on switching between this product and Raw Calcium by Garden of Life.

All natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for many years, find it to be a quality product.

Plant Based Wholefoods Supplement

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is a plant based whole foods supplement and not artificial. Has calcium from red algae. And I like that it has magnesium from red algae too. Magnesium is said to be good for neurology such as those suffering chronic migraines and 'migraine attack' episodes.

Nice natural product, but...

Posted by a3mommy on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am breastfeeding and I have rheumatoid arthirities, so my rheumatologist instructed me not to ever skip my calcium. However, I didn't feel comfortable taking the usual calcium carbonate in the long run. This feels natural, however, I noticed that this makes my gas stinks big time! Could be due to the vegetables in it (but I could be wrong, seems like no one else gave such a feedback.). So now I alternate between this brand and another brand which makes calcium tablets from organic cow milk (which is not available in iherb as of now).

1 2 3