For Lyme Disease

Posted by Radiant-Health on September 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

Extremely fast absorption and effective product. However, if you don't find the idea of taking a few drops of oil on your tongue, as it is in an oil base, then you may not like this product; it is not unbearable though. For most supplementation purposes a total of 5000 IU per day is usually recommended which is equivalent to 10 drops. In Lyme, Vitamin D is absolutely essential to healing the illness and without it the healing process can take up to 50% longer. If you are depleted in this vitamin you may want to gradually increase the amount as it will stimulate the immune system and cause die-off and the Herxheimer reaction. ***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***

easiest vit D to take

Posted by freeradicle on April 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the easiest vit D to take that I've found. It is completely tasteless, comes in a convenient dropper bottle and does not have any excipients other than a base of medium-chain triglycerides and mixed tocopherols.

Best and most affordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm surprised this one hasn't got more reviews. It's the best and most affordable D3 supplement I've found. I have bought it twice and will buy again!

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

i take it twice a day. i feel good. my bones used to ache with the cold weather. now that i take this supplement, i dont feel that pain anymore.

Best of Show

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

According to my doctor, you need lots of Vit. D3, unless you live in a sun belt. This tastes like butter-- very pleasant to take.

Very Very Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only vitamin D brand i will ever buy again! For years my daughter had very low vitamin D levels. Of course the doctors never told us the importance of it. My mistake for trusting them. For years we tried to get her levels up but nothing was working. A combo of this and the thorne vitamin D with K/2 did the trick. Levels went from 18 to 67 in a couple of months!!!

Liquid form!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great that vitamin D comes in liquid form, makes it so much easier for smaller children to take.

Recommended by Naturalpathic doctor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was very low in Vit D. After taking this my Vit D is now in a normal range.

Good source of D3 and much easier to dispense than Carlson's drops.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this brand because I got very frustrated with the drip method of another brand which dispenses like the essential oils. Their oil wouldn't come out without a fight when there was a quarter of a bottle left. This new brand is much better.

Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Just take into account that each drop contains only 500 IU. That means the product won't last long.

1 2