NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The quality of the treats is undeniable good, compared to other pet treats we have tried. And the package?? my dogs have their own magic box of mints!! Serving size is perfect. My dogs are super picky and everytime I grab the box, they go crazy! They actually react to the word "tartar" haha! I can definitely see the benefits and an improvement on their dental health. 100% recommend and will buy again.

b9442feb-57b9-413c-9341-df56a14b3c3d
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

love this product! it doesn't have a strong smell but somehow works incredibly well! the package lasts for a long time - we usually don't even give the dog a full mint, half is enough (he is a pretty large sized dog). we give him one after he eats and it makes an immediate and significant beneficial difference in his breath, will absolutely be buying more when we finish this package.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
1,527

Posted on May 8, 2022
2,382

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

The tin is smaller than I thought, and the breath treats inside are small as well. My dogs barely chew, so this isn’t the best at cleaning their teeth or freshening their breath. The treats aren’t very evenly sized either, some are fatter than others, and they break in half really easily. I guess this is an okay treat if your dogs were very small. Not so much if your dogs are larger.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

my poodle loves it, i give two of the every day. personally i dont like the smell but after he chews that his breath is better. will order again

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I bought it for my dog ​​to have good breath - and it works! Gives a minty smell and the dogs love it too. I highly recommend

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Smells very minty and my dog likes it a lot, but I ]can't sy if it's effective in what it's meant to do

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

My dog loves them, haven’t noticed the tartar improvement, but my dog’s breath is not too stinky…at least he is motivated to do his tricks to get this treat

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

My dogs love this! I am so happy I found this product. Gives them a very fresh breath, unfortunately not for a very long time. But helps with their tartar :)