NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

My doctor recommended this for the fibrosis in my connective tissue and it has helped a noticeable amount with the pain and with keeping the fibrosis under control. As a secondary issue it also helps with my stuffy sinus issues. This brand offers the highest dosage per pill so makes it easier to take and the quality of the serape-tase is far and above any other I have found. It must be taken on an empty stomach or the body just uses it as an ordinary digestive enzyme which you can get for much cheaper in other forms. I take it in the middle of the night when I get up to use to the bathroom to make sure it is on an empty stomach so I get my moneys worth! I have not found any other brand that offers this quality. I have been taking it for 5 or 6 years and will continue to take it as long as it is available!!!

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Was already using a different brand serrapeptase but switched to this one because of the potency, two capsules 250.000 units. I take it first thing in the morning on empty stomach and wait one hour before consuming anything except water. I use it because i have lots of abdominal adhesions from operations and read a lot about serrapeptase enzymes eating the fibrous scar tissue.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Of course it's always hard to tell if a supplement is actually working, but this line was recommended to me. It's pharmaceutical grade serrapeptase, and while you normally would want enteric coated to protect it from stomach acid, this line has a "chemical-free acid armor" to do the same.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I bought this hoping it will help with the scars I have after major surgery, to help soften the scars and avoid possible adhesions. I started taking this alongside Healfast. One or both of them must have somehow helped the thigh injury I have (which for half a year just couldn’t get better). The tenderness of that thigh meant a bit of trouble sleeping on that side and getting out of bed or a chair properly. But within days taking both supplements, I was able to do all these things. The pain greatly subsided. So this product (and or the Healfast) have somehow helped the problem. With the scars, I am not sure but definitely will keep taking this product.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I choose this brand of Serretia because I needed a high dose and this is very convenient to take without the need to swallow many pills. One pill is all I need and I get 125,000 units I am looking for to get great results.This brand is always preferable because they manage to create their supplements without fillers, which is another great benefit.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I take 2 of these every morning and don't get congested any more. These have been a real blessing to my body. They are pricey but the price is worth it for the benefits. No taste or smell and very few ingredients are also benefits. I have found these to be of very good quality.

I had very bad accident, hit by the car on the street and I had many surgeries. I took this very fast after to decrease swelling and speed up healing, by the way shoulder and leg surgery without any pain killers, I took only stuff which you find in my reviews

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Serretia contribuție to good blood circulationi în the body, being a natural anti-inflammatory. It helps me a lot innsupporting dental work becauae I have no pain and I heal quickly after extractions In addition to that, it help me get throught the flu season well. It îs an indispensabile product în our house.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Thank you to the Japanese Silk Worm for this miracle proteolytic enzyme. There are a few diff types of enzymes in this class but I chose Serrapeptase because of its anti-inflammatory properties. After having completed much research, I concluded that the conjunctive use of serrapeptase and lomatium would be beneficial in keeping my bronchial fields clear of mucus. I initially purchased a different serrapeptase product and took one capsule daily for 30 days with good results. The decision to switch to Serretia was motivated by its capsule made without plastic; plastic is the last material I want to be ingesting in my pro-active health efforts. Once received, I took the Serratia in like manner, one capsule daily in the morning on an empty stomach, and experienced joint/bone pain beginning in the afternoon on the second day. From what I had read, this was an indication that the dose was too high; in my research, one physician who had done much work with serrapeptase vehemently stressed the importance of not taking too much.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Take these in the morning on an empty stomach as that way it gets into the blood stream and clears out debris and also helps break down scar tissue in the body. I do this a couple of times a week and can feel them working so wil continue to buy