Page 1 - Reviews - Beplain, Cicaful Ampoule ll, 0.16 fl oz (5 ml) - iHerb
NL

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I was struggling with a dry skin barrier again & was on the hunt for products that would possibly help. This is one of them! I’ve been using it for a couple weeks now & have noticed a difference. Makes my skin glow & not as dry. There were also a couple times I dealt with redness/irritation but this helped, which I believe is because of the cica. The consistency is more watery but I don’t mind that. I do like that other products can absorb better after using this ampoule. It’s not an out of this world product but I think it’s good to have on hand. I would repurchase. For reference, my skin type is combination (more dry).

d140c557-d74d-4748-90f9-87f9f0f8a836
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It is a very basic cica serum. It doesn’t have any smell and though it seems a bit sticky in the beginning, but stickiness is gone a few seconds after applied to face. It is calming for the skin. And though it is very basic, it does it’s job perfectly.

f007ca03-33d3-4e38-8b75-b90fe6ddd09c
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is super soothing and hydrating, and definitely helps when I use strong products my skin might react to, like retinols or exfoliants. I wake up to really hydrated happy skin after putting it the evening before. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It is a basic Centella serum, I guess perhaps I have too much expectations about it. There is no scent and feels quite runny for me when applied on skin. I also didn't see much benefits - like reducing redness or soothe my sensitive skin. Or maybe Centella isn't suitable for me..

Posted on May 22, 2022

Good serum for those who like a simple skincare. Very gentle, no scent, I have used for 4 weeks but didn’t do much for me. More suitable for warmer seasons.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Really nice texture, good composition. This little 5 ml dropper bottle is a great way to try a product before buying.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Is hydrating serum good for combination skin and also good for oily skin I really recommend this one

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Active antioxidant complex acts as a calming agent that reduces visible damage and irritation on your skin.