NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great taste and less sodium so more benefits than regular almonds. Very few ingredients in the recipe so I feel like it's healthier and higher quality than other types of snacks. I use it on salads and in lunch boxes to take to work. I like the large package size which makes it more frugal.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I’m normally not a fan of almonds. But these might have changed my opinion of the nut for good! Very refreshing yet filling taste! They last forever, but I’ll be sure to order another as soon as they run out! Great quality overall :) simple ingredients, good size, strong package, the works!

I love toasted almonds and these are used every evening as a snack. I previously bought the smaller size package a couple of times and then discovered this larger size. I will continue buying these nuts because the simple, quality ingredients create an enjoyable taste right out of the bag... but I also sometimes sprinkle on a bit of Frontier Co-Op, Premium Nutritional Yeast, Nacho Spice to create a spicy version. Delicious!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I have to admit, I was a little worried about the "low sodium" part as I love the saltiness of roasted almonds. But you honestly don't miss the salt! There's enough to still be super delicious! If you're trying to cut your sodium, I highly recommend these. If you're not trying to cut your sodium, I still highly recommend them! Yum!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Great quality nuts with a very reasonable price! This light salt version really please my tastebuds and the only problem is now I can't stop eating!!!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

These are our favorite go-to snacks. Delicious and healthy! I was a little worried that the low sodium would be too little salt, but that's not true at all! These are still perfectly salted! Try them!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Love these quality nuts! Lightly salted flavor is just right. The package size is large enough that I can dig in several times and still have plenty left for later.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Nice packaging. The serving size is just right as an afternoon snack. It tastes less salty than the original flavor. Rich in MUFA good for cardiovascular health. I take it everyday as snack

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Reasonable price. Health with lightly salted. REach in fiber and vitamin E. If you want to lose weight but crave to having some snacks afternoon, that's a good choice.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I live overseas and am so happy to have a way to order american products. These are great. Even though they are low sodium, they are still nice and salty and delicious.