NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
1,383
From Japanese Girl! Amazing Flavor!

This brand is just magnificent! I've been eating these almonds for 6 years and I haven't found anything tastier than these snacks. It's delicious for an afternoon snack or an aperitif. I'm in love with all the flavors but I'll tell you my favorite. Wasabi! I'm addicted to the smoked flavor too! It's just delicious and hard to choose just one so I buy them all! If you prefer something lighter and less salty, choose the Wasabi flavor it’s really addictive. I'm a big fan of this brand. I really highly recommend! If you think my comment helped you click yes!

e989a82a-ff8f-4803-961a-19452cbcfe8c
066dbd50-e18e-451c-bea5-796ab41008d6
a103e41c-95eb-4124-a135-1b57d4db6611
8bff76fc-55a1-45a8-b279-add01bb0c288
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Our family already knows and trusts Blue Diamond Almonds, and we do usually eat the ones in the green bag/box (raw/natural). So it wasn't a huge surprise that these Lightly Salted Blue Diamond Almonds were great too! These Blue Diamond Lightly Salted Almonds have 40mg of sodium per serving, 2% of daily value. So not bad! My spouse likes to snack on these when working from home. I like them as well, and it makes me feel good to have healthy and nutritious snacks in the house for our family. Thank you, Blue Diamond!!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

thd lightly salted one went out of stock so i bought this one. the almonds are as crunchy as the lighhly salted one and they are just less salty than i expected.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I'm so happy that iherb started stocking Blue Diamond almonds. These are the absolute best almonds out there. Try them! If you're concerned with sodium, their low sodium version is also excellent!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

It is a good source of snack for people who are watching their diet. It is worth the price and has healthy taste, not greasy nor salty.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Havened had these for many years but I still enjoy them. Also, they in a very convenient size container for me and arrived in good condition

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Good size, quality and price. Really enjoying the product and happy with the purchase.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

tasty, salty enough, crispy, good price, very recommendable, good price for the amount of almonds

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Taste good with good ingredients and very crunchy. Good packaging and quality!