NL

• S
Based on 1,045 Ratings
Posted on Jul 21, 2022
Great substitute for coffee

I enjoy Cafix instead of coffee and I can always have it at hand for guests who also prefer this to Coffee. I also use it in my recipe for any cake instead of coffee. It’s in a convenient sized jar. The taste is fine, As are the ingredients.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I recently found iHerb while looking for supplements, and happily found that they also carry Cafix. I love it! I can't drink coffee because of a heart condition and insomnia, but I love having a coffee-like beverage to soothe my craving. No caffeine, but somehow my body doesn't care. Yeah, it doesn't taste like coffee, but there's something about the "texture" and the experience that satisfies the craving. I just moved to a new part of the country and have had trouble finding some things that I rely on like coffee alternatives, and was thrilled to find I could order it from iHerb for a lower price than the one supermarket in town that happens to carry it. The 7 oz jar is large, but I'm sure I'm going to be drinking this every day, so I'll be back for more.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

If youre looking to drop caffeine. Try this! I have one cup a day in the morning for my hot beverage. Tastes good. Good amount for the money. Durable container. Will stick with Cafix. In the green jar.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

good tasting and caffeine free, it's a perfect warm beverage to drink at night. We used to buy the powdered version but the freeze dried crystals work the same.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

The perfect flavour caffeine free hot drink. I’ve been enjoying this for years and do not miss coffee at all. Consistent quality that tastes great.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Good taste and caffeine-free with healthyingredients. DO NOT use boiling water though; it makes the drink bitter! Best temperature, for me at least, is just before the water boils, when only a few small bubbles rise up from the bottom.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Has a coffee like taste. Good to drink with fresh milk, either hot or cold. I also like how it is stored in an airtight glass bottle.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

It is rather perfect in substitution of coffee ... with the addition of a creamer it is very tasty ... A Cafix Latte is even better ! And no jitters LOL

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

It has a soft taste. What I like the most it's the big, glass container. I usually drink it in the morning and once during with milk and snacks.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love the taste of coffee but can’t do the caffeine-this is perfect! I add it to icings, chocolates, anything I want to give that coffee kick.