NL

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Dec 15, 2022
1,262

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is my favourite scent in the Cremo range, although I like all of them. They make shaving quicker, easier and safer, as well as being less messy than other types of shaving product . A single tube lasts a long time, so overall they are good quality and value.They result in no irritation of the skin, and therefore should be good for those with sensitive skin. I am now a committed user of the Cremo range.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I shave 3-4X per week and this stuff lasts at least 6mo- never will get a can of shaving creme again- not too thick, not too thin/runny- all ya need is a "dime size" squirt and you're ready to go Also, get the no scent if ya wear cologne. Just a superstar.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is my favorite shave cream. I was so happy when I saw iHerb carries it, as I live outside the US, and I can't find it around here. It has a really nice, light smell--kind of like grapefruit. It lathers real nice. A little goes a long way if you apply with a shave-brush. It's the best.

Posted on May 2, 2022

So its has been a while since i shaved my leg so the hair is thick and long when i used this i was so surprised because i used a cheap razor that would usually cut me but with this shave cream it was soo smooth it glided very easily and shaved everything it was a satisfying shave, the scent is refreshing citrus i was surprised as well that it didn’t irritate me, my skin is sensitive but this product worked well, very good!

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

I bought the cream for my husband and he is really happy with it. Haven't used it before and he says the smell is great and the feeling is pleasant while shaving as well as after.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This is by far my favourite shaving cream I've ever tried. Love the consistency and the fact it's not scented. Very good for sensitive skin

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Love the feel of if, and a little goes such a long way. I use it on my legs and underarms when I shave and it works a treat

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I find it pretty much comparable to the Giovanni shaving cream I'd been using. I have a heavy beard and find this brand offers a smooth shave.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Bought this one as gift to my father in law as I really like the shaving cream myself.