NL
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Really help! Easy to use and clean great quality So much bigger size then it’s look and it’s great because it’s fit to all kinds of brushes Love the color 💞

6eb7b087-e47e-49df-91f0-de206e7d1f83
127905c5-de34-497f-914d-547c72ce75b2
e23ff52b-f66e-40f3-baa4-e17c3eb74d3c
Posted on Jan 18, 2023

It very good in cleaning the brushes deeply and remove all the remaining makeup from the brushes (I use fence cleanser for cleaning them) The size is good I can clean all the brushes using it The quality of the mat is good it didn’t get damage or rewind while using it

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

it is high quality silicon mat. I use it to clean my makeup brushes. it is not big in size but fair enough. it had different textures for different types of brushes. it came purple same as the color in the picture. I have been using it for quite some time and it is still great like new! I highly recommend it !

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Great product I have ever purchased! Great use for cleaning make-up brushes and, also cleans my make-up egg sponges well! ;) Good quality and good size with multiple ridges to wash your brushes. Product seems to have a hint of grape fragrance which I really like:) instead of rubbery smell. Nice colour too! Product has various studs on the back that could be sucked onto your sink to avoid slipping.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is amazing and highly recommend everyone to purchase for washing makeup brushes. I used to manually use a silicon brush head that I had to put my fingers into using my left hand (with similar surface) whilst using my right hand to swirl my dirty soaped brushes onto the surface to get the grime off. With that, my left hand is always super dry after every episode of washing my make up brushes due to the constant soap + water running through it. With this, I no longer have to face that anymore as it’s sunctioned tight to my sink.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The different parts of the pallet accommodate different brush sizes, where the wider clean bigger brushes well and narrower gaps clean small brushes well. The pallet has suckers on the bottom so it can grip onto the sink and make brush cleaning more convenient. The pallet itself is easy to clean by just rinsing off the makeup and dries quickly. Not a big fan of the color, but is definitely a good purchase with reasonable pricing and great quality.

Posted on May 14, 2022

It helps to really loosen up the makeup from the different sized & shaped grooves. Cuts down the time to wash my brushes in half. Makes your hands less pricey since you’re not washing as much. Sticks well to your sink while you’re scrubbing your brush, but isn’t hard to take off.