NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
4,978

We love its quality because of the safe ingredients in a small size package which is really convenient serving size to use. The flavor is really good and my toddler who is almost two year old age loves the taste. We give them to our kid frequently because the diet benefits them.

My kids liked this, especially my daughter. I gave them this as a snack and sometimes I add it to their breakfast. This is really healthy and delicious. Guilt-free snack. Highly recommended!

76617e4e-90d5-49b1-a80b-a9c2026d73a3
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
1,690

Good product. Delivery speed is excellent. Really quality goods. The packaging is good. It is convenient for me to place orders here without leaving home.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

They taste delicious! They are individually packaged which makes for an easy to-go snack for the baby and also use them in my kid’s lunchbox. Easy for a younger toddler to eat and a good serving size. The flavor is not overly sweet which is great. Perfect snack for all ages.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Good quality, taste-y ingredients and perfect size and packaging for age 2-4 year old snacks serving. Flavor selections are available and it benefits us having in our bags for frequent snackings without compromising their diet-ary needs. We use all flavor options and they are all yummy and our 3 year old likes them. Good for snack or lunch boxes as well.

Posted on May 25, 2022

wow! really liked it and for a change no crumbs in my car!!!! this snack is fabulous. taste good ingredients adequate for kids quality is very good size is reasonable for a snack package each snack individually which is great my kid is 18 mo old age and I always look for healthy snack for him strawberry flavor whivh he likes. really recommend. please like if you 💗 my review!!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

My son has started getting pickier when it comes to his food, but he loves these. He is 14 months, but was able to eat these just fine. I will say that the box says these are for 2 year-olds. I didn’t realize that when I bought them. I would make sure your child is eating solid foods by chewing them with their teeth first before giving your child this snack.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is my first time ordering these granola bars for my great-grandson who is 7 years old. He was diagnosed with ADHD and I am very conscious of what is good for him to eat. This is a organic healthy snack cookie for him. No high frutose cornsyrup, no artificial colors or ingredients. He loves these for a snack and they are good for him. This is a good quality for the money. I love the taste not over powering.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Bought this wrongly but my niece and nephews love the snack bar. The flavor was right up their alley and the size is very appropriate for those 2 and above.