NL

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

good product quality, great size, package safe, very good ingredients and give me a lot of benefits and effects

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

top quality with natural ingredients size is 60 capsules, dosage daily two times, it has lots of benefits and tastes absolutely good👌

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Dr. Huda wrote it to me after examining the hair strands. I have laziness in the thyroid and adrenal glands, and I plan to become pregnant, God willing. I have complete confidence in its treatment and a decrease in metabolism. Today it has been 28 days and I discovered that the box contains 30 capsules and not 60?

667c5094-73f7-4658-b003-f08a3cae2cfc
Posted on Sep 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

both a compound that is generated in the human body during the digestion of cruciferous vegetables. It is able to have a positive effect on estrogen levels, which makes it possible to use DIM supplements to treat various hormonal disorders. Increases the activity of specific enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism, which promotes a healthy balance of hormones in the body. This is especially important for men, as high estrogen levels can negate all of their workouts.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I drink DIM for hormonal balance, I was recommended for mastopathy in the chest and cysts on the ovary. You can drink up to 6 months, then you need to take a break. I'll post the results later.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Very good product for women, I'm feeling much better after I started taking it for a week I already felt the benefits, quality and excellent dose.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

100% recommended, it solved my hormonal and acne problems, as well as my post-menstruation waste. I take it combined with VITEX (same brand), one capsule of each at night.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

Good quality. The dose is quite good. The benefits are felt at the level of hormonal balance. It does not have flavor. The ingredients are quite clean, without unnecessary and unhealthy fillers. I will keep buying it

Posted on Nov 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Bought for esophageal reflux and excess estrogen, I think it's good