Page 1 - Reviews - Fairhaven Health, OvaBoost for Women, 120 Capsules - iHerb
NL

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

For almost 2 years, I could not get pregnant. And thank God I didn't pay for fertility treatments, as I heard they can get very expensive. After purchasing these three products and taking them for only one month, at 36 years old, I was pregnant wirh my first child.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Having been a history of pcos. I tried Ovaboost alone, since from my previous induction cycles on clomid & letrozole I had a poor follicle size. letrozole and gonal f together resulted in overstimulation ending up in a cyst in my right ovary. However, after taking Ovaboost for a month, though my cycle aren't regulated yet, but both my ovaries are normal sized. Usually they were enlarged having cysts upto 5mm, indicating PCOS. Will continue Ovabooast with Fertil Aid now. Hoping to Achieve regular ovulation ending up into a positive pregnancy.

aafe9db6-9249-4f88-a8c9-46ab30c6194e
Posted on May 17, 2022

I think it helped , I used the whole set for less than one month and actually I think I used it wrongly , because I started it after my ovulation days , it delayed my period for 28 days next period I used the ova-boost together with metformin from day 1 of my period till day 18 , again a delay if my period for more than but this time was because I am pregnant 🥹 after 2 years trying P.S I used baby-dance lubricant also it might help

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Call it coincidence or what have you but we have been trying to over 12 months, with a miscarriage in between that. I was actually just about to get in touch with a fertility specialist due to concerns of not being able to fall pregnant! I noticed when I peed on the ovulation sticks they kept saying I wasn’t ovulating so I wanted to buy something that would boost that process. I have been taking 4 a day for just under a month and I took a test today and I’m pregnant. I actually don’t believe it!!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

this is a great product. I have so many testimonies from Ghana my home country where I first got to know about it. I was not married then. So many clients from my sister's pharmacy conceived after their 2nd to 3rd purchases. I got married last year and we have been trying but when we started taking them ova boost, fertil aid and count boost , my husband and I experienced that the quality is good because our libidos were high. The taste is very ok, packaging amazing but size is huge , I wish it could be reduced so it makes it easier to swallow. I am confident ill be conceiving very soon

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I've been searching for inositol supplement to help with my PCOS condition. I was in my first few days of my period when this came and it really helped improve the flow! My period are usually super light less than a week with several days spotting before it completely ends. But after taking this, it lasted whole 2 weeks with pretty heavy flow which I feel like my uterus is properly cleansed especially when I saw the blood clots come out several times. Not to mention barely any spotting when the period ended! I also chose this supplement as it has added other ingredients that are especially beneficial to women health. Really looking forward to the improvements in my health with continuous consumption!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I think the single pill size of this supplement is a bit large. I take other supplements of the same size as this one, so I am fine with it. I started taking 2 pills twice a day as described. I noticed a change just as my ovulation date was approaching. My TTC is over 12 months. I am having difficulty conceiving. Every month when my ovulation date approaches, I do the LH test about 3 times a day. After taking this supplement my LH levels are higher than usual. This is a HOPE for me. I will continue taking this supplement.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

i have ordered this suplement as I beed help in boosting ovarian cyclus. i am trying to conceive as friend of mine, and she was taking this suplement and after 3 years of trying in her 40's she is pregnant! Miracle! I really hope this will help me to boost my fertility.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022