Page 1 - Reviews - Farmstay, Collagen Water Full Moist Soothing Beauty Mask, 10 Sheet, 0.95 fl oz (27 ml) Each - iHerb
NL
Posted on May 9, 2022

I’m an Esthetician and I use this mask after facial treatments for my clients. This mask deeply hydrates and soothes dry skin.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Masks are individually packaged! Divided among all my girlfriends for testing! And then I regretted it because I really liked it! I ordered more. There is a lot of liquid inside, which is typical for masks of this type from the farmstay brand. I already have ordinary masks, soak them in the remnants and use them a second time. Nice smell. great price bought with 20% discount! Everything as described, does the job! Worth a try!

Posted on May 8, 2022