NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Chocoholic Favorite Health Bar

I love these bars! Some reviewers are complaining about the taste, I actually really like them, not too sweet and satisfy my mid afternoon sugar craving. That being said, I am vegetarian for 26 years and don't eat any sugar, so if you like your bars on the extra sweet side these are not for you. .

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have severe digestive issues and have found that this particular brand and the line of bars are one of the only things in life I can eat to know I will not have stomach upset and the accompanying side effects from it. I am eternally grateful for this line of products.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I can't tell if that's a good thing or not but I've never been able to finish a single bar and I'm not sure if it's because it makes me full or because I can't stand the taste but all in all it's a very smart choice for a snack you'll never binge on😂

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Taste good. It’s a healthy snack for me. It is filling but it cannot be a meal replacement for me (or will eat other snacks together). So cannot tell if help with weight loss.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Very good quality product. Take it always when travel because they work well for make my appetite lower and I use it like a meal. A little bit chemical taste but it’s normal for low sugar bars. Just 13 grams of sugar in one bar, great package

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I enjoy this flavor and all the flavors of these bars. I eat them for lunch often with water and they satisfy and stop cravings, so they work for me.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Both my husband and i are liking these bars. We are watching our weight and have one for lunch with a cup of green tea. Love that they are low in sugar too.

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

I absolutely love these protein bars. They only have 1 g of sugar so it’s very satisfying when I have a chocolate craving especially because I am a diabetic. And they don’t have any of those horrible sugar substitutes. I would definitely recommend this product, I’m going to buy every flavor.

b296bbeb-f483-486f-9adc-016dccd1a44f