NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

The quality is amazing with amazing benefits, it’s helped with my digestion. I originally got it for better immunity but by gut has been feeling so much better. It’s a great size supplement and easy to take. The packaging has a large amount of information on it so you know the ingredients are great.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It says 85 Billion strains however, it does not clarify if it is per capsule or per serving. If you see the supplement facts, it says 1 serving equals 3 capsules and each serving contains:…………

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I bought this for my husband as I heard the garden of life have good review and good quality. Btw, this is his second bottle. It's really help on his digestion and gut. No taste but easy to swallow. will keep continue to consume it :)

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Arrived in time! The product is in good condition. I look forward to order more supplements in the future.

51d7ee6e-bffe-47ad-970b-7ee95a737217
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

good for testine health, nice price with discount events, enough quantity for daily consumption

6927f7db-b235-433f-89f4-bbde0d2ee237
Posted on Sep 20, 2021
1,318

Both my husband and I tried many brands of probiotics. Some worked for me and some for him. Only the Garden of Life satisfied us both. We used the 50 billion and it worked great. We've never had this comfortable feeling before. We've never tried RAW probiotics, so we would like to give it a try.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

For a long time I had gut problems. I didn't know what caused it or what triggered it. I tried many, many things to stabilize the health of it. Now with this product in combination with other probiotic strains it improved the gut in just a few days! After a full bottle it stays healthy and regular. Now I continue healing the gut with this so it will not return with problems.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Excellent quality! Benefit of this product promotes immune health and digestive funtion. Whole food supplement. Great for plast based diet. Size 90 vegetarian capsules. Good for gut problems and constipation.

ed24d37a-60d6-497c-8183-13f574f42ba8
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

i have only been taking these for a week and a half but i feel that they are in fact affecting the way my body is negotiating food i'm sure it will prove to be beneficial