Page 1 - Reviews - Gillette, Sensor2, Disposable Razors, Fixed, 12 Disposable Razors - iHerb
NL
Posted on May 1, 2022

This Vitamin is the best vitamin for overall health, immunity and quality of life. I noticed a major difference in just a few days and I've been taking it for over a month now. It's definitely worth the money and the only vitamin I buy anymore!

Posted on May 1, 2022

After taking this vitamin for a week, I noticed my skin was smoother than before. My mood had improved greatly and I never felt so energetic. This vitamin is well worth the price and I would highly recommend it to anyone!