Page 1 - Reviews - Grab Green, 3 In 1 Laundry Detergent Pods, Gardenia, 132 Loads, 4 lb 10 oz (2112 g) - iHerb
NL
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

they are nice. it's a big size, and it's a great price.

they are nice. it's a big size, and it's a great price.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The first time I saw the laundry bubbles were like granules of sugar, especially when I turned on the machine to wash my shirt and put two granules, there was only a slight fragrance, I was a little disappointed, but I liked the fragrance, and the laundry was clean.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Excellent washing tablets The laundry comes out clean with a wonderful fragrance No need to use fabric softener Great invention