NL

4.6
Based on 3,166 Ratings
2,349
Posted on May 30, 2022

I had been using other brands for Cranberry & Probiotics individually. I then came across Healthybiom that gives the best of both worlds, combining both the main ingredients! I am really enjoying consuming this product since it was delivered. The quality of the pills are good and I found them effective. The size of the pill is suitable and easy enough to be swallowed.

7a4c25cd-dfb7-4fd4-97c0-2e6c41c1d785
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I suffer with bad bloating so decided to try this after reading the reviews. I must says I took it for 2 days after it arrived once at night and now the 3rd day I do not get any bloat. It really works in taming the bloat. Now my tummy don't look/feel like a hard basket ball.

6810bcd9-be18-44a2-a5fe-775fc8ea9cdb
Posted on Jun 18, 2022
3,376

I have been taking this vitamin for six months with great results. I had issues with my health, my mood, and energy levels for a long time and this product has helped me address these issues. I use it as a supplement to my diet and can already tell the difference in how well I'm feeling. It's definitely worth giving them a try!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I took size appropriate for one month, you take one tablet per day. Package is great and suited in my work purse which is very efficiant. I am not some expert, but overall I would say that product quality is great, it is packed with great ingredients and it has make my digestion much faster. Would re-purchase again!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

this is great i fell very good after i take this one.. love the felling unlike before i keep going to the toilet and my urine look very cloudy now it seems normal..

9d80755c-4f20-47a9-82ee-2fe07cce95fa
a22e0404-675a-4c30-b903-2f5f96401dd3
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I bought this probiotics cause i have chronic constipation and I heard probiotics help, I only used it for a week and it gave me really bad cramps and I stopped using it, maybe cause I’m not used to probiotics so I don’t think it’s this specific brand, but I might resume in the future and see if it works for me, i heard it’s good for gut health and also I like that it’s not big and has no taste which is very important for me.

2271faf4-e446-4c7e-b611-31fc98e689d6
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I bought this supplement for my daughter because the package lists quality ingredients and says it can help the urinary tract. She says that they have benefited that as well as improved her digestion and constipation issues by increasing her gut microbiome. My daughter says that the capsules have no taste, the size is easy to swallow, and it has a rapid absorption rate. I will be buying more of these for my daughter as long as she keeps saying that they are helping her.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I bought this product to benefit my gut as I took a course of antibiotics that totally destroyed the microbiomes of my stomach, leading to digestion issues and constipation. I took this hoping that the absorption rate of this probiotic will be high and it has fixed some of my issues with bloating and gas. I will say that I took this product in conjunction with many other probiotics to fix my gut so I can't say for certain that it was THIS product that helped, but I would say this product is amazing for the money you pay.