NL

Based on 1,310 Ratings
1,021
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
6,628

I was eyeing on the pink version of these ear plugs, hooked up by the cute color. But I'm grateful that I bought the blue ones because the earlier reviews that it is softer compared to the pink version are true. Very flexible and fits right into the ear canal. I can sleep better when I started using these and won't hear TV, construction and car noises. It's also good that you will still be able to hear the alarm of your phone to wake you up.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Helps me to sleep by muffling/blocking out noise in the neighborhood. I highly recommend them if you're a light sleeper. High quality product that's the perfect size and super effective at blocking out noise. They're well packaged and reasonably priced. I have repurchased this item multiple times and would highly recommend it! Much appreciated!

I never thought IHerb would sell ear plugs lol I live in one of the busiest places in my country, also there are two constructions going on near me, one in front of the building where I live and another in the apartment below mine. The noises are 24/7 everywhere. So I read some reviews and decided to buy this Xtreme Protection one. First of all, it’s SUPER soft and mushy unlike the ear plugs you get in the airplanes, so you kinda have to be careful handling it and be used to it. It’s like a memory foam so once it takes the shape of your ears, it will cut the noise in at least a half! It really is helping me to sleep.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I have trouble concenrating in a noisy office (loud typing noises on keyboard). Tried these today, I am extremely satisfied. Just roll them between your fingers and carefully insert into your ears (careful !!! don't hurt yourself by rolling into sharp tips or inserting too deep and also make sure, your ear is dry). They will expand back once inserted and snugly fit. These are the best.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

These are great, they block a lot of noise. I can still hear my partner snoring if it's very loud, but otherwise I can't hear breathing or outside noises or doors opening or closing so I definitely sleep much better with these in. I also have small ear canals and I usually need to use the smaller pink ones but these don't hurt my ears at all. I've been using them for at least 12 months and they're great. Each pair last at least a couple of weeks too if your ears aren't too waxy so they're quite good value as well.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I got these and the pink ones and they both work well. The best ear plug I’ve ever owned. Great quality that really works. Many people recommended this product to me. I use earplugs almost every day because of snoring and noise at night. The size and packaging is god.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
1,373

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

One of my favorite brands disappeared from the market, therefore, i decided to give a chance to Xtreme Protection ear plugs. I am really happy with the purchase! They are really sort and i can easily insert them inti my ears. The sound isolation is really great and helps me to sleep even when my husband snores quite loud. Really satisfied with the product!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Impulsively writing about it since i just realized i didn’t even hear all the people usually waking me up in the morning! It works!!! I tried the regular earplugs, silicon ones, then i gave up and was just always buying the most affordable ones thinking it doesn’t make a difference. But it does! So happy about these ear plugs

Posted on May 2, 2022

I use ear plugs very often in the morning to help me sleep and block out noise when someone in the house woke up before me. These help out a lot. Helps me not to wake up every time my babies turn in the cribs, as i am a light sleeper, but i can still hear them if the cry, so thats good. So these are very effective, great value for the quality and price.