NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 17, 2023

If you suffer from restless legs (and sometimes even restless arms), look no further. I have tried all kinds of things to rid myself of this horrible malady but the ONLY thing that works is this - and I tell you it DOES work. Usually I dissolve two (nice tasting) tablets under my tongue. Within a a half hour the symptoms are completely gone and usually gone for the entire night! Try it for yourself.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I was unable to sleep due to restless legs and it became a huge concern as my sleep suffered. When I take this product, I sleep like a baby. Fantastic benefit and not a pharmaceutical but homeopathy supplement.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Use these for my nightime restless legs, they appear to do something but they take their time for their ingredients to get into my system. Would recommend having a go with these if you also suffer with nightime jiggly legs.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Have tried a number of products to relieve my restless legs and have found these, together with Hyland’s Leg Cramps PM, to be very effective. They are easy to take and have a pleasant taste. Recommended.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Really wonderful product! My husband often suffers from calf cramps in the middle of the night and since taking it, he now seldom has the calf cramp! I would recommend it to anyone with the same problem.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

This has relieved my suffering. I get in bed and my legs can't stop moving. I take 3 of these tablets and it eases the situation extremely well. Thank goodness for this!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

it stops the kicks at night are the benefits. It is a homeopathic so that is good. It gives me enough relief to sleep well at night.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Order this for my wife to try. Surprisingly it has helped her a lot. I will be ordering more for sure. It provided great relief for her.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Nice thanks for shipping ^^^^^^^^^^^🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍 I will buy it again I like 👍🏻

1af7cae6-efc2-4160-843d-a2e3d6edc80d
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I started suffering from restless legs a few months ago and couldn't sleep until about 4am. I'd searched the internet and tried many things such as iron, magnesium, etc. supplements, kiwifruit, fibre, pressure socks, no caffiene, no alcohol, etc. but nothing worked. The first night I took Restful Legs, I had no symptoms, but still could not fall asleep until 4am. The second night, zero symptoms and don't even remember trying to fall asleep - it must have been instant! But! I must say I a couple of other things may have contributed which I started around the same time - such as wearing massage/pressure point slippers, taking vitamin D supplements from 3 weeks ago, going back to work full-time so I stopped sleeping in, stretching - touching my toes whilst standing. But I think Restful Legs is the main remedy. I'm glad I never gave up looking for a solution and finally came across this.