NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
Another great product from innisfree

Innisfree is my all time favourite k-beauty brand. You can tell their product include only the best high quality ingredients and harness the power of natural ingredients for your skin. This cream the scent is great and compared to other eye creams the amount you get for what you pay is also fantastic. I have sensitive eyes and skin and I have not experienced any kind of irritation. I apply this once a day all around my eyes. It is a very light cream that you cannot even feel is there after application.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My new eye cream, it's the best I have used in years. Lightweight and almost no scent, gets me through the day, lasts about 10 hours. Doesn't migrate, not oily or greasy feeling. Works beautifully with the face cream and serum from this line. Makeup goes well on top.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Good quality Product, no scent and easy to use, suitable size package, have a lot of benefits and composition for all ages that have good texture to moisturize sensitive skin and suitable for all seasons frequency, very good product for the eyes .

3b07fd5d-4071-4e71-bf66-1dede2996c81
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My midde-aged dad prefers to use this eye cream over an expensive brand (with a product line aimed at middle-aged men) as he thinks this is a much better deal. Sure, it might not be the most moisturizing product around, but it does the job, especially for this unbeatable price.

purelake
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

This was highly recommended and I was looking for a good eye cream. I'm paranoid about my under-eye area but also really prone to getting milia (those tiny white bumps) with creams that are too thick. This one has not done that, yet. It's thick but easy to pat into the skin. Helps my skin not feel too dry. The scent isn't overpowering.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

My holy grail! Only eye cream that doesn't water my eyes and still does it job wonderfully! No matter what eyecream I try I keep coming back to this one!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Best eye cream on the market. Subtle scent and moisturizing the eye region all night long. Great texture and it is suitable for the sensitive skin under the eyes. I use it every night. Love it

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Nourishing and hydrating cream with light texture. Good for night and day using, well behaving with makeup. I personally may experiencing allergy around eyes area easily and it is a problematic task to find right one. This cream fulfills tasks for hydration for aging skin perfectly. Recommend!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This eye cream is very rich and does a great job moisturizing my skin. The scent is very mild, and it works well with my sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Upgraded from the Innis Free Green Tea Seed Oil eye cream which I had used for five years. Glad I did as this Orchid variety is working wonders at making the crows’ feet look less pronounced. Glad I made the switch. If you are in 20’s or 30’s you don’t need this product yet, stick with something lighter. If there is a scent, I don’t notice it. Lovely quality products. I got to visit the InnisFree store on Jeju Island in S. Korea a few years back. They have wonderful products for all skin types.