NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Großartig!

One of the best mascaras I've ever used. Oily skin gal with oily eyelid here! I can attest that it withstands my oiliness throughout the day and even with crying sessions and swimming and all that jazz - it's a wonderful product, although a little hard to remove, it's totally worth it!

Previously gave this a horrible review because I thought the tube was empty. Then I started using it. I love it and have ordered it again and again. No clumps, holds curl, I have accidentally slept in it and woke up the next morning and it looks perfect. Great lengthening and a a clean look. I add a coat of another awesome volumizing mascara and my lashes are perfect!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This mascara has totally impressed me. It makes my lashes black and defined and extremely plump all while keeping them soft and malleable. Love it so much!

1153a934-f846-457e-82a4-80e88fb73337
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

The formula is amazing! It will hold up your curl all day. I also use an oil cleanser to take off makeup and I have had no issues with removal. The color is also great!

9196f5d6-fb84-45b8-aa19-9ea0c4d7750a
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I initially wasn’t sold on this but it ended up being the best mascara I’ve ever used. I could do with a little more volume but my biggest lash concern was my lashes going straight again right after I curl them. This keeps the curl all day. I like the packaging, the wand is nice sand does a good job separating lashes. They look very natural. Only “complaint” is that this mascara is super extra waterproof and SO hard to get off.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

very nice, really helped me. calming, relaxing, nice scent. I love this product and will repurchase . I use it everyday, good quality, i like the big size and helps my age-problems. package is very nice...! great composition of ingrediants.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I think I like the Volume one more than the Lengthening one. I do like the wand better for the lengthening though. but the different shape is what makes the eyelashes either voluminizing or lengthening depending on which one you get. Both are good and will recommend them!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I can full blown cry with this mascara on and it stays put! The quality of this mascara is unmatched! holds my curl all day!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

For me it is just the best Mascara ever - you curl your lashes, put KissMe on them and that`s it - the mascara is on your lashes until you remove it from there! It is just a magic! And at the same time - it is like it should be )

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Good quality mascara that does not smudge after full day out. It does give volume to my lashes but have to be careful with the application to prevent excess clumping. Will try the other waterproof version to make comparison in next purchase.