NL
4.9

4.9
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I like the scent of it. Bought it as a substitute for the cherry blossom scent from the same brand since it was out of stock. Moisturizes as same especially, I use it paired with the shower gel. The texture is rich and quality is the same as the cherry blossom one.

94d6f4b7-5162-4c1f-9565-05be3307cb65
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I'm turning 38 soon, winter is coming. So I thought it's about time I'd start moisturizing my body. I'm also a huge fan of Jo Malone cologne with the same name. The formula is great, the quality is amazing, it absorbs really fast, the size is huge. the packaging has a pump which makes it convenient. Try it!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

The scent of blueberry is gorgeous! It’s the only one lotion without harmful ingredients for the skin !I tried so many and most of the lotions have PEG and parabens with cancerogens but this one contains only natural ingredients which is so nourishing and safe for your skin !Love it

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Love the texture of my skin after using it, moisturizes adequately, great quality

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Obsessed! Thank you iHerb for carrying this. The scent is gorgeous and lasts quite a while. Amazing ingredient list. Will definitely be repurchasing.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Beautiful smell ...nice consistency and great value for money..I will definitely buy this again

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Products are legit! thank you iHerb

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the lotion. He's thick. The smell when you smell it is light grassy, but when you apply it to the skin and it is absorbed, the smell begins to open up on the skin. The skin begins to smell rather strongly with a sweetish smell. Easy to use jar with dispenser. The product quality is excellent. Moisturizing is good without excess oiliness. The lotion absorbs quickly without a trace. The size of the jar is large at 500 ml will last a long time.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Perfect smell! I love the scents of this company, I use them regularly. Already the third package that I order full size. Excellent quality with perfect smells!!