NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I love this brand! I also like this oil to use in my dog's homemade dog food. It is the best size I have found for such a great price. Very nice packaging with no leaks. Provides exactly the fat my doggie needs for me to cook her food and for her health.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

my favorite brand of oils. the quality is good. I usually buy this for my kids. also good for different salads. I love it, highly recommend it. I also add it to the vegetables for my baby, it's good to include it in your diet. it's very benefits for a grown organism.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I use this at night as a natural face Moisturizer. I have acne prone skin and people like us can’t just use anything! This oil doesn’t clog my pores at all. Organic Sunflower oil is the way to go for skin care! Just not during the day as it’s oily. The bottle is weirdly shaped though and it always poops too much out. Only complaint.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This oil is of good quality, taste is mild and very pleasant, good for salads. I include it to my diet and feel benefits as soft skin and strong nails.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Love that it comes in a tin container that can be recycled. I don't have to worry about it breaking like the glass bottles.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I use sunflower to cook my veggies as I learned that olive oil is better raw and not as good when fried. This is a good brand that I recommend.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

La Tourangelle oils are excellent quality, though I wish they were less expensive. I use this for cooking and frying and I am very happy with the results.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

The best quality sunflower oil I have found. Neutral flavor, perfect for making fresh mayonnaise, and very good for cooking at high temperature. The container keeps the oil fresh and safe from any sunlight damage.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Great quality, bottle packaged design made easy to use with one hand, I use it in my homemade baby formula, I also got their organic extra virgin olive oil.