Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, AMPK Metabolic Activator, 30 Vegetarian Tablets - iHerb
NL

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I lose a lot of weight during this 3 months. From 65kg to 57kg in just 3 months including doing yoga pratice for 1 hour every Monday to Friday. I am very happy with my look now. I’m showing my before and after look below. Thank you Life Extensions. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

18a17e22-e26b-4e0f-b7a2-4a8e89160e96
e37a0205-2f33-4120-bd10-fc84a873c2ff
Posted on Sep 6, 2021

When I take my AMPK Metabolic Activator, Its like my inner engine revs up ( not like a caffiene jolt) but feels just an increase in my engine. I become active and productive. I am seeing my weight drop gradually . i am happy with my weight and my energy. I truly love this product. My husband and I both take it. Not bad … I am 67 and and he is 71 . Thank you!

49c16f1a-d5b2-410b-8352-80df4da8459f
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

the quality is good. I've been using it for a week and it show benefit already. even I'm not doing my diet very strictly it helps me maintain the body weight. it taste good, the size is a bit big. the dosage i use once a day, the ingredient is the same as written on the detail product

4e05a302-a824-4887-8265-ed7c5664a792
Posted on Jul 27, 2021

This supplement has been very efficient - slowly weeks after weeks the weight decreased specially around the waist . No side effects . As well, it procures a good energy . I take in the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach. You should as well exercices and having an Healthy diet . I don’t notice the effect straight away but by taking it consistently I had a very good result and it encourages me to continue in this direction. I found that it has been a very good help during pre-menopause - menopause stage when without reasons you take some weights specially around your stomach - it helps to control the weight fluctuation by activating the metabolism. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

Don't have any side effect like those 1 star rating mentioned.. I am using this to replace my supplement at Nuskin.. In fact, the Nutritional values in this supplement are quite high with scientific articles that it will be beneficial for our body. Highly recommended if you want to buy this type of supplement. You should take this supplement with other supplements + regular exercise + diet control to achieve weight loss.. I have manage to shed a few kilos within 2 weeks time.. Taking this supplement alone won't achieve significant weight loss.. From A genuine customer, :D 40y.o. Asian male Staying in Singapore

Posted on May 16, 2022

This product works. For dosage , I usually take one tab before my meals and it curbs my appetite. Benefit is Honestly one of the best buys i’ve made. Also, i feel that it helps burns stubborn fats around my hips. Quality and ingredient is fantastic. The size of the tablet is big but manageable.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This is a good additional to daily exercise, helps with slimming down belly fat, but you need some physical activities to succeed. Good quality with natural ingredients. The size of the pills are just right, can be taken on empty stomach without any side effects. Will continue to stock up.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I bought this after reading the reviews. I was unsure and skeptical. But true to its product, those pants which i had find them tight and unable to button, now i can button all of them within 2 weeks with daily short walk and 2-3x pilates. Being a foodie is hard to diet. This product has helped maintain my weight and still being able to enjoy my food.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

To be honest with you. I swear that this product have changed the structure of my low belly fats, not another part but my belly. And it was clear for me from my belt and i was wondering what made me lose fats around my lower belly, ( i was using this product but without knowing the exact effect) until one day i start reading about it and i made a clear link between the cause and the effect . Great product

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This works amazingly well. Its given me the extra energy ive needed during a very emotionally and physically challenging time while my mother has been in hospital. Plus as a bonus i have seen a big reduction in my belly and hip fat. Very happy and will keep repurchasing. Ive had lots of compliments from people lately too telling me how young i look for my age😁😁