Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Male Vascular Sexual Support, 30 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
NL

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

Like most herbal supplements, they can be potent and not so potent at times. Life extension is a great brand and I have a lot of other products from them which I trust. I'll be 100% honest, I didn't find that I had a noticeable affect right away while using this but at the same time I also saw changes in how quickly I became erect. Also when I was erect, I stayed hard for a while where I struggled going flaccid before. It's on the pricy side but for anyone that's reading this and think that they could use an extra "hand" in remaining hard then I think this product is great. I wish it worked a bit better and more direct. I found that I would take it one day and perhaps feel it the next. Because of my inconsistent findings I may not be the best reviewer. I did take it for a 2x a day for a week straight and found achieving erections easier but I had to be in the mood to start already.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Quite simply, anything that supports better circulation has to be life enhancing. I take many Life extension products and other Iherb supplements as preventatives and have done so for decades. At 81 years old I am healthier than most of my peer group. I meet with a group of fellow retired Police and some of them are just one short step ahead of dead. Many have already passed on over the years. Circulation wise, I take 5,000 iu of Vitamin D3 coupled with Vitamin K2 and cannot praise that combination enough. Google "Benefits of Vitamin D3" and "Benefits of Vitamin K2". Make your own decisions.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

These caps that are one month supply work as stated. Make sure you take them each day in 1-2 weeks time you will have a noticeable improvement with erection (generally the blood flow will be increased). These caps are easy to take (best to take it with meal) and there are no negative side effect. It as well helps to reduce training time recovery. Try it out for a month, you will be happy with the results!

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

It is a great Nitric Oxide (NO) booster. It improves muscular performance and also helps recover after training. The "name" sounds a bit misleading in my opinion, but it is one of the best NO boosters I have tried. If your focus is on improving your vascular/muscular performance then it works well. It is a bit expensive, but compare to others, it is fair.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

It is good, but depends on your health and lifestyle. I used it for two weeks now and i feel an improvement in my health. It needs time to see its positive effect. I recommended using it for three months at least with a daily dosage. The quality is good, and its ingredients are natural products so no worry about any bad effects.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

After taking the black product, I didn't notice any immediate effects, but I felt less physically exhausted and plan to continue taking it to confirm this tonic effect. If more additional effects occur, I am willing to repurchase.

Posted on May 23, 2022

The quality of this product is incredible! The ingredient is definitely helpful and natural . The size is digestible and easy. The dosage is simple to take. The benefit is helpful for any pain associated with vascular vein pain or similar. The taste is not bad.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Very good quality. Small size but efficient in dosage. So many benefits to black ginger . I really like this product and will continue to use.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I only used this pill 3 times and I don’t think this is enough time to make accurate assessments But I’ll let you know later

Posted on May 6, 2022

good supplement needs perseverance and patience to notice the results. also improves mood. capsules size is small no taste no odor, only if the price was low, worth the experience.