NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 21, 2022

This is a great product for lowering homocysteine and supporting methylation in the body. I take this myself along with all the coenzymated methyl-folate, methyl-B12, PHP-B6 & R5P-B2 and also recommend this to clients. It is tasteless in water and easy to take for fussy taste buds or variable dosing. The powder dissolves quickly in water so it very quickly gets absorbed by the body in between meals. I recommend TMG powder this to clients and friends.

Life Extension TMG is a great product. It lowers homocysteine. I literally feel younger and more alive when taking it. I started taking it because I'd been taking a supplement called NMN. The NMN I was taking me feel "off": kind of weird, lightheaded and strange. Instead of having more energy, when I took NMN, I felt fatigued. I started doing some reading about NMN and methylation problems, and learned that if you take any B3 product it's good to also take TMG. We need methyl DONORS to make up for the side effects of taking NMN. So I bought some TMG and started taking it. I noticed immediately that when I started taking it, with or without the B3, I felt good. It's hard to describe it, but I started feeling, perceptually, kind of like I did decades ago, back in grade school.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The TMG tablets (now brand) are way too big and not fun to swallow. So I was happy to see they got the good quality TMG powder back in stock. It is so much easier to take it in powder form, plus the only ingredient is TMG and nothing else. TMG has great benefits for liver health and to maintain healthy homocysteine levels. Also seems to give a slight mood boost as well. It taste like nothing so don't be scared of taking it in powder form. Its cheaper and cleaner get the powder form of TMG.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

If you check Pubmed or Google "David Sinclair", you will see that NMN may be the number one anti-aging supplement. The only drawback is that it may deplete the body of methyl groups. This is mitigated by taking TMG with NMN. Life Extension is a serious provider to be sure that you get what you pay for.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I take this with nmn it seems to be fine, no adverse affects. It is suppose to help heart arteries and circulation while regulating additional NMN in the blood. I can’t say I can feel any positive or negative effects but it’s not giving me any issues that I can notice. No headache no stomach aches. Been using it for 2 months daily.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Works great, as intended. However the price point is a little high. Buying TMG in bulk is more affordable. One thing to keep an eye out for with TMG is elevated lipids, which is what happened when I took a few doses a day for a couple of months. It smells pretty bad but the taste is hardly noticeable.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

A good powder. I always prefer powder form of supplements because it works out cheaper then capsules and there are no unnecessary ingredients. The only downside is the taste - is not great, but that's expected with TMG regardless of the brand.

Posted on May 30, 2022

TMG has been studied for many potential health benefits, including the ability to enhance heart health, boost athletic performance, promote healthy insulin levels, and protect against depression. However, it may also cause side effects, especially if used in high doses

Posted on May 29, 2022

Hard to find TMG in powder form without any fillers. Very convenient and easy to take. Has benefits on its own but also great when paired with a NAD supplement. Dose is on point.

Posted on Feb 8, 2023

Great price per gram of TMG. I take these with NMN and NR to support methylation and to reduce homocysteine. Hope I see good results in my next blood panel. There is a scoop included as well!