Page 1 - Reviews - Life-flo, Organic Pure Rosehip Seed Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
NL

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

i bought it after so many great review, and i don't regret it. It's one of the best serum that you can find. it has a great effet in skin. You just need a few drops don't use to much just 1 to 2 drops for a good result.So if you need to buy it don't hesitate. If my review helped you I would love for you to like me☺☺☺☺

20008d09-c2e7-4b42-8b9a-43ce842c7555
Posted on Sep 16, 2021

After fughtung acne for 10+ years, I stopped all skin care products, peelings and medications. I started to wash my face with honey, when dry I spray with rose water. while still wet, I add a few drops of Life-flo Rosehip seed oil and massage into face. It gives a beautiful glow, no oily feeling and keeps my face moist all day! This routine saved my life! Now I have no acne problem for last 3 years, using only this routine consistently over a year. After photo taken years ago, now my skin is fully recovered.

1133b110-2259-4cdf-988e-9ac622110a3d
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Second time ordering this oil. It’s an essential part of my skin care routine. The smell is very light and so is the oil, I love it! After a month of using it I saw amazing results but we all have a different skin so don’t be discouraged you will get it eventually.

61003624-e570-4bde-b60a-112c0972dae0
Posted on May 15, 2022

Gooooooooooooooood 😭💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖niccce I love ittttttttttttttt you should try it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️nice product 😍😍😍😍😍👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻good result I love ittttttttttttttt you should try it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️nice product 😍😍😍😍😍👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻good result

32831fda-b9e2-4b0c-8b06-3e3f178ac959
Posted on May 10, 2022

This is my number 1 oil! It has high levels of antioxidants so that's the secret to renewed, blemish-free skin. I use it every day adding a few drops of Frankincense and Lavender essential oil and this made my face blemishes disappear. I love it 🥰 The fragrance is mild, but it is very important to store it in a place protected from light and heat to preserve its properties and aroma

5fb7a17c-1f21-4366-8dec-a4b2dd637bb6
80754547-c0df-42d3-b856-99b3bc11bc2e
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I bought it to use with guasha for face massage . I like guasha and other face massage tools and you cannt use cream with it . oil is the best, from reviews I saw I choose rosehip. as it so good for all type of skin . I can have allergy on some cosmetics, but thus product works so well! please like it, thank you

3a6ac46c-bfd5-4a14-a7d9-28de9fd3b653
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I decided to buy this oil to enrich it with cream during cold weather to protect it from wind, frost and dryness. My skin is sensitive, combined, prone to pigmentation and sometimes acne. With this oil, the skin seems to be moisturized longer. The color is yellow, it smells weakly dry rosehip berries

a49674ce-9093-4371-a663-5b7ff0773e8d
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

YES YES YES! This is for extreme dry skin I can’t tell you how much I love this product my skin is dry and it literally removed all the flakiness off my faceee, at first I didn’t like it as it was hard to spread on my dry face but now it spreads amazingly!!! Fr fr my skin has never been more hydrating, ngl tho after I apply this on my face I use the cosrx moisturizer the birch sap one they work amazingly together.

da0dc46a-db0c-4d4d-ab5d-5732b940b588
c6f3f4c7-ced6-4966-848c-0c35b328e835
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I like this oil,It's gave me dewy look. It's moisturizing and firming my skin. I buy this on june.. almost 2 month im using this. I realy like the result and will buy again this rosehip oil. i think 1 botle can used up to 4 to 5 month. Im using 3 drop in the morning and night before bed. I mix with my other moisturizer cream.

92c78e21-793a-4fd3-8539-200531ce7d2d
c88dc8d7-de69-4c22-8abb-49c2377620d3
52f6c623-b548-498a-b0de-c672c21f079b
Posted on Jul 7, 2021

This is my favorite discovery. I was very hesitant to use oil on my face as I'm afraid it will make it oily. To my surprise, it worked wonders on my face. This oil is very light. It made my face look fresh and moisturized. This is on top of my night time routine must haves!

e88f24fc-ec39-44e3-b0ab-12aaa24008a7