NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Looooooooooooooooove. It’s my favorite so far and would buy it again and again. The first 3 pictures I’m attaching show my lashes after a single application of this magical mascara. The fourth shows them without mascara. I definitely would recommend this product. It’s easily applicable and it’s very buildable if you aim for a sharper look. Like my comment if you find it helpful 😉

a93178a0-b64c-4bd6-9fe5-a529db185f63
3fa347a1-f9e3-473c-bed2-dd4de22732d7
019b7100-8f4c-48da-b3fc-5d9e6c5b4395
56cf5bcc-3035-4a75-82d1-3dccbcbe37a8
2ac14182-a2bb-4a82-af7b-337b6a65621d
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

it's a nice mascara but not the best I've tried. the wand is very flexible and the bristles are almost non existent (took a closeup photo to show). it does separate the lashes and lengthens but doesn't add much volume. it doesn't flake much and comes off with water and a bit of tugging as it's a tubing mascara.

07bc5fdd-1e66-4bd9-925d-dc02a82082cd
bbc6c79e-959f-4939-9d3f-60396fc524fb
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

good mascara, good composition, the color is intense, good for sensitive skin, had a lot of benefits on my laches, the package is good, the size is enough, I use it everyday, the scent is normal scent, the quality is good, natural, soothing, I recommand you 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍age , coverage texture, concern

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This mascara is so great!! In my opinion it is a dupe for the Thrive Causemetics mascara and honestly even better. This mascara lengthens your lashes so well, it looks like you have on false lashes. Maybelline has some of the best affordable mascaras and this one does not disappoint. The mascara did not flake or smudge on me at all. I put it on in the morning (including bottom lashes) and wore it until 11:00pm and it still looked great. This will be my new holy grail mascara at such an affordable price. I highly recommend!

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Sooo good smells goos and the quality is great! Hand care at its finest! Size perfect for the bag! It feels refreshing! And the scent is relaxing! Package is soild and it benefits the skin! I use it frequently and in my daily routine! Great for sensitive skin and leaves a gentle feel! It doesn’t concern me to use it! Bot for all ages! Color is blackest blaxk! Texture is good! Coverage is great

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Amazing quality and suitable size. I use it almost everyday. It’s doesn’t have a scent. The texture is really nice. Nice black color. Doesn’t clump at all. The brush is fantastic, helps keep lashes separated. Would definitely purchase again. The packaging is nice. Good coverage. Really lovely product.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Excellent mascara. Really curls and lengthens the eyelashes. Since I got to know it, I don't replace it with any other mascara. Its quality is excellent, it does not spread and does not irritate the eyes. I have sensitive eyes and the mascara is excellent for me and does not cause irritation.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

The use is very easy the size stay for six months i use it my age is 25, the quality of package keep it safe from air which is perfect to middle east weather, its gentle and moisturize the skin perfectly… didn’t make any sensitive to the skin , the frequency is perfect tooo,

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I’m really happy with this purchase, the hype about this mascara is true! Quality is great as always, very nice package. The Benefit is that it makes pushes long and defined,really recommend to try it, you will like it for sure. Easy to remove with no dark circles under the eyes.