NL

Based on 1,305 Ratings
1,101
VICTORIAXA
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I took MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Probio Ampoule after reading the good reviews. This is a light gel serum, absorbs quickly, non-greasy and is very hydrating. I use it every night as part of my routine. My skin looks a little smoother in the morning and feels less dry and dull. It's moisturizing with out being greasy or heavy, and I'm hoping it will also help with the fine lines.

b358cfed-5ddf-469b-b17d-b2a19f1ed9e9
8e4bfc36-e924-4016-8fda-f88ea38e7708
b0f0e79d-8176-46ad-9c42-bf07d36816a9
0e0ef57f-85d6-43b3-b603-971355128d65

For years I used his more expensive colleague Estee Lauder. Once I used this ampoule, I would no longer buy its alternative. I use the ampoule in the evening instead of serum. I avoid the area around the eyes. After 20 minutes I put cream on top. The liquid is creamy in color, slightly viscous, odorless. It absorbs instantly,slightly sticky the first few minutes after application, after which this effect passes. I am 49 years old. The face instantly acquires radiance, as if after an expensive cosmetic procedure. I admire the effect !!! Whatever I say about this ampoule will not be enough !!! I bought 2 bottles and will continue to buy it !!! I highly recommend!!!

4e8e9d9d-da2e-4cb3-94c9-49b73fb25b57
c6209319-43ff-45c2-8d71-043973284684
fe77797b-54ab-4a57-a3bc-c3260c39c846
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I tried different types of serums, and was looking for something special for the night, and there has never been such an amazing experience! I am 47 years old, with a combination facial skin that has been expelled a lot of nourishment, and I felt a good serum would be a good base for a night cream and there is no doubt that this is the one. The whole price and quantity are also excellent. It feels so smooth and fresh and I feel that even small wrinkles get better. My face loves it. I really recommend you give it a try.

23333fc0-a92c-4fa4-bf17-d03bb40bf7c3
90417d47-dc8d-44a1-a61e-1524553089ab
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I have bought this serum a few times as I love what it does to my skin. I first bought it because I read it was a dupe for a high end serum which I loved was way out of my budget to keep repurchasing it so gave this one a go. I'm so glad I tried this. It absorbs nicely into my skin and I have no problems with layering products. My skin is really hydrated and is glowy the next morning.

afd4473c-1c3b-40e7-b280-492dfbc007dc
22571d5e-dbd0-4321-a5c1-4f15db578809
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

beautiful packaging and a very nice product. the texture is sort of viscous and cloudy. it takes a little to absorb fully. the ingredients are wonderful, packed with bifida ferment and other fermented ingredients which are great to strengthen the skin, help to smooth and brighten and should help with anti aging.

d0d00821-98b7-4317-95d9-1c87429e9b27
20aa598c-529f-4028-90cc-bb4cdd7e2f6c
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I am very happy with the product! I have a very sensitive skin, but this product is gentle and soft and after 1 month I can feel the benefits. The scent is delicate and very pleasant and I like to use it as a n evening beauty ritual. I like very much the quality and the texture, which is very light and non-oily. I will definitely buy this product again!

edeb60c3-e8ff-4e41-ad77-6db657786200
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This is the type of product that will give you great effects with continuous use, rather then instantly after you use it for the first time. I've been using it for some time now and it suits my sensitive skin (no reactions). At first I thought that it doesn't do much (my skin is normal and already in good condition), but I've noticed that it calms down the skin and I would say evens it out and makes really smooth. Also my skin feels nicely nourished. It is gentle and doesn't have any scent. Packaging is made of glass and comes with pipette.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This is my new favorite nighttime serum. I use tretinoin on alternating nights, which was leaving my skin feeling dry and irritated. This serum combats that dryness and the probiotics smooth and heal my skin barrier. It’s really been a game changer to my routine, I wake up with silky smooth non-irritated skin. The serum itself has a thick consistency that feels rich and glides nicely over the skin. I feel it absorbs well and is not sticky. I was worried about the fragrance, but it is mild and dissipates quickly. I’m in my 40s and wish I had found this serum sooner.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
1,124

Before ordering this cosmetic product, I read the description, I did not understand a lot of things. .N when I used it, I realized that this product contains a powerful youth formula. The product penetrates the skin as much as possible. I am sure that this is a cosmetic product of the highest quality and effectiveness. It has no special scent. .Recommend.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I love it so much 😍 The best serum I have ever used!!! I feel it like a velvet on my skin. Lovely scent! The highest quality. My skin is so soft. I use it every evening. I will purchase it again and again. I'm 51 years old and I need the most effective skin care products. I finally found the best antiaging serum!