NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Dec 13, 2022

I have been using driven for years. I first tried driven due to the quality of ingredients it has and what it ingredients it doesn't add (example soy,sucrose). it taste good and mixes well in a shaker. I have tried numerous pre-workout products and always go back to mrm driven. It works well for me for focus and endurance. I also like the fact dosage is one small scoop. I can tell the difference if I don't take it before a workout when I'm away from home.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

It’s hard to find a quality pre workout without sugar or sucralose. The ingredients are better in my opinion, and I’ve been able to benefit from the energy boost without spiking my blood sugar so I can still remain in a ‘fasted state’ in the morning when I workout. Taste is just ok, but training is intense!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Good quality and clean ingredients. The taste is good to my liking, helps with endurance during workout itself. Very low calorie so it’s not hurting your diet if you’re trying to lose fat. Package size is good, should last about a month, I only take half the portion myself so would last 2.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is an awesome product if you are looking for a preworkout without any sucralose. This is great before training and has some awesome ingredients. Has pretty great energy too. I would only say the taste isnt as sweet as other products on the market. However, the quality of ingredients are absolutely there.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I’m doing crossfit And it boost my strength in lifting weights But I’m taking this every other day Because I’m a beginner on this supplement

5c06aaa3-25e2-4d03-bb16-516d4112a686
Posted on May 16, 2022

One of the best pre-workouts, with natural ingredients, that I've taken so far, because it gives me natural energy and doesn't harm my stomach. I was very disappointed because I found that they took the CREATINE out of the formula and I hope it's something temporary. The taste remains the same, quite tolerable and not too sweet.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I've been through about 6 tubs of this stuff. The kiwi flavour isn't as nice as mixed berries, but this pre workout is a bit "cleaner" than others on the market and iHerb has decent pricing.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

My boyfriend and I both didn’t like the flavour. The ingredients are beyond my knowledge, but I will say it was pretty effective. I always could run more easily and for longer after taking this. You do get itchy if you don’t work out right away. Gave me energy. Only downside is the awful taste.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

its a good product, but i recommend to use only half a spoon, its way too strong for me but great affect and feels good after workout

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I really like this pre-workout. It doesn't have a lot of nasty chemicals in it and it gives you a great boost before a workout.