NL

2,200
1,029
Posted on Apr 2, 2022
Amazing Matcha!

This Matcha is really great, the powder has an amazing texture, I stir it with a nescafe frother and it works good. The taste is quite strong so I recommend using a teaspoon, do not overfill it, for a cup of drink. I drink it as a latte with soya or regular milk with a bit of honey or coconut sugar since it tastes a bit bitter, especially if you put too much of powder. This is the best Matcha I have bought so far and the price is amazing as well!

bfd3796b-04af-4fd9-8878-2f989dbb8b01
e3b59d6c-6e22-45b5-ac4b-35325d28dd11
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I have tried a few brands and origin but surprisingly from iherb ths particular brand is what got me hooked! I love drinking it and I also made matcha cookies from this powder and it came out so good! If it is not 100% like from the one I binged in Mt Fuji, the taste is almost there! I dont have to look around anymore 💚

f13289ae-a937-437d-98f8-a2b0b76fe603
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
2,977

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
7,591

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
8,574

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

This is not my first time or last time ordering this , it’s that good. It’s the best matcha on the market and the most affordable for the amount that you get . This matcha doesn’t taste bitter at all and it’s best used in lattes and smoothies. The matcha leaves are of great quality and definitely delicious

a5979181-9663-48dc-b7ae-50b0a1efe99c
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

My favorite matcha, taking into account price, quality and size of the pack! The package always comes closer securely. The color is bright green, perfect for matcha latte and matcha tea. But make sure you store it in a dark closed spaced and don’t use too much at once, since it’s rich in caffeine.

dc78f1bc-ac1b-4e46-af2b-3610750dc94a
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

High quality and Clean ingredients I use it daily with my smoothie blend or as a tea Resealable package It makes me awake because of the caffeine It has a strong taste but so many benefits so i use half the serving size It reduces the inflammations in my body because of the antioxidants

4adac16e-fabd-4bf1-89c7-43a78de6d72c
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Tastes authentic and powder is of great quality. Green tea has great health benefits. Should use 1 teaspoon of green tea powder due to the superior quality of this compared to green tea bags. I drink this once daily with some sugar to mask the somehow bitter taste of the tea (used 2 teaspoons before), but not with fresh milk as it tasted like a raw fish with milk. The packaging is quite of generous size relevant to its price. However, I would still 100% recommend this.

e7ff62b5-a75b-4bc0-978e-a32dd20033a1