NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Good

I am happy to find a product that doesn't have brewer's yeast, soy and other stuff I really try to avoid with my dog. I make his food and use a multivit just to make sure all the bases are covered. I do wish it was folate, not folic acid etc but definitely better than most.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I started my dogs on this multivitamin and it is definitely giving my 14 yr old terrier mix more energy. She wants to play again! It took a couple weeks to see results but I believe it’s doing her good!

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

It's easy to punch into bits to disperse in the food, and my dog eats every bit of it. My dog's energy and strength has also increased at 7 years old.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Good quality vitamin complex, my sweet heart loved it. Well packed and fast delivery

bd5703d0-bf7a-4a9b-b574-e5f27d815d21
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I give this to my senior chihuahua dog Complete vitamin for all goodness

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Good for senior dogs My poodle has become more active

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

My dog likes it, which is the greatest review one product can get. He is a picky one, does not like everything

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Pup liked the flavor. So far so good

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked the composition of these dog vitamins - we just needed to make up for the deficiencies in a dog on a natural monotonous diet. The dog is very problematic in health - it is diagnosed with erosive-ulcerative enterocolitis, so not all supplements and products are not suitable for him. These vitamins did not cause any side effects, and really improved their well-being - they began to play more) The palatability is good, apparently the dog liked the taste - he crunches with pleasure. These cubes can be separated without problems, they are not hard, so very small dogs can also take them.

a3e3aba6-e83d-4002-ae64-7ec9d5c7857a