NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

This formula was very well tolerated by my baby. I started him with this at 10 months to supplement breast feeding. Very grateful I was able to find it here!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have been using this for a pretty long period of time and my toddler doesnot complain of any aches now.The ingredients are good for a toddler nothing harmful in it.i use it everyday as a frequency

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Great and comperable to European formulas. My baby loved this and was easy on his stomach. Smells nice too.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

It is good but expensive I don’t know why

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

The only formula I use. My babies/toddlers loved it. Easy to digest. Pure/organic ingredients - the best quality/ingredients out there. After all my research, I decided on this one. It is also fair priced. My toddler also hated milk but he drank this formula!

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Sadly but my baby did y like neither the taste nor the scent. I’m not sure if it works for everyone . The size is good though.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Made the switch from Earth's best to this formula in one week. My son loves it. Gonna keep buying.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

My twin boys gained a lot from this milk in their toddler growing days.

My child loves it. Thank you so much , no reaction

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

we thoroughly checked the ingredients in this formula and it's one of the healthiest available on the market. Our son loves it