NL

4.8
2 Bodyworkers
Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Helps Relieves the Pain of Chikengunya and Dengue

Goldenseal really is effective in helping relieve the pain and duration of Chikengunya Virus, as well as Dengue Fever. Both are mosquito-born viruses. I had Chikengunya last December. Goldenseal, along with Papaya Leaf tea helped relieve the pain more than anything else. We now keep Goldenseal on hand 'just in case'.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Nature's way is such good quality, good quality ingredients that arent full of fillers, Goldenseal is a great anti-viral, but you need to have a 2 week on, 2 week off break for maximum benefit. Overall this supplement helps heaps when I have a sickness coming on, stops it from coming into full effect and I believe this helps to stop it. I have purchased this a number of times and will continue to for years to come. Great, affordable price.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Nature's Way has been my go to herbal brand for 30 years. I knew the owner and toured the QA department in Utah. The quality is always reliable with a perfect composition. Goldenseal is such a potent herb and should only be taken when needed. Nature's Way Supplements are always a great choice.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Nature's way offers quality ingredients good composition supplement offers a lot of benefit to your health improvement for those who have concern with their immune. Good packaging no bad after taste.

54918a24-7ecc-4188-8366-2b7532b6ba9b
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I like the quality and natural ingredients of this product. The package is comfortable. The composition of the herbs helped me with my disease, but you need to consult a doctor before use it. I saw some improvements of my organism. I was using it as a supplement of my diet.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I take this to improve my gut function. It may have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory function. It is also good for urinary tract infections and yeast infections.

Posted on Feb 8, 2023

I think it has been working well. I can see improvement in my condition and the main benefit is that the discomfort I had been having has diminished quite a bit. I recommend it for yeast infection or cytolytic vaginosis.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I've been using Goldenseal and Myrrh by Nature's Way for decades to manage a dental-turned-sinus infection. I can't recommend this stuff highly enough. It can save your life! :)

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Definitely have seen an improvement in my immune system, I haven't gotten sick once this year. Definitely quality ingredients, the taste just reminds me of tea. It's not too strong.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Nature's Way quality ingredients at a good price. Was told this is good stuff for excessive mucus. My husband has an allergy and we are trying this at the recommendation of a friend.