NL

Based on 3,469 Ratings
2,585
Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Life Saver

Ok, I have been struggling with a few things for about 2 years. I feel like my body hates me. My body doesn't heal properly not matter what I do. I have been suffering from scalp psoriasis and a wound on my breast. Neither would heal. I have been in pain for 2 years. Itching, scratching, bleeding and sore. I have taken neem for 3 days... literally only 3 days and I'm healing. my scalp feels great and my breast looks better as well. I will update in other week or 2. So thankful I looked into ayurvedic supplements.

The quality is great! My husband is taking it as a blood purifier to help support his swollen prostate. The prostate is a filter for toxins as well as other things so cleaning his blood is a must! He is only taking two per day and already after a week his energy is increased 100%. I have been taking it as well and am feeling way more energy and clearer thinking. Truly for overall health along with antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, Neem also has ood purifying abilities that supports the prostate as well as after looking online found it works to fix almost anything that ails you! The quality is top notch and has a immediate effect. It makes you thirsty though as it’s flushing out poisons so drink lots of water. The caps are small and easily swallowed. Great price for top quality If my review was helpful please give a thumbs up😄

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I’ve taken need for the health benefits for several years. If you want a natural birth control this can actually be effective in my experience. These pills don’t have a bad taste and they make it easy to add this to your daily supplements. Taking the pills also had the added benefit of healthy skin and hair growth.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Neem leaf is an Ayurvedic herb from India traditionally used to cleanse the body. Benefits: Powerful detox and immune booster. Improves vision, metabolism, the functioning of the biliary, gastrointestinal tract and liver. Antibacterial, antiseptic, antimicrobial and antifungal properties. Supports blood glucose levels and promotes healthy skin. Increases immunity, activates the protective functions of the body, improves metabolism. It cleanses the blood, normalizes cholesterol and sugar levels. Attention: is a contraceptive, do not take when planning a pregnancy! Good quality. If my review was helpful to you, please hit the thumbs up!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Good quality for the ingredient and the size of package , I bought it because I read of the benefits and I liked the composition of this one . I didn't try the supplement for so long so I can't really tell what it does. For the taste there's a slight of henna like smell but that's it .

3eb26461-b6bb-482f-9eb5-5499ede95673
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

After seeing the product on iherb, I ordered for family consumption because I knew the health benefits of Neem before, it can work on may health problems, tired of kids taking hospital drugs which can't be taken on an empty stomach, this product is perfect for everyone in the family.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great product, it helps with my digestion issues , I used to take lots of laxants to go to toilet but since I started taking this pillss I dont need to take laxants any more also help with the blooting I use to have I will order two bottles next time.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This supplement is awesome for digestive upset when you want to make sure you are clear of parasites or bad bacteria. Doesn’t strip good bacteria from stomach like antibiotics do. I have reordered this many times because of its benefits and using in my diet along with wormwood. Ty.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is quality herb that promotes a healthy digestive system by protecting the stomach, aiding in elimination, and removing toxins and noxious bacteria. I didn’t realize why I was feeling better then I traced back to a adding this time my diet. I’ve used this successfully for managing my IBS and recommend it. Don’t worry, you won’t taste it!