NL

4.7
Based on 2,597 Ratings
2,057
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

If you like whole grains you will definitely love this oats. These are richer in protein and fibre, the texture is mire on the chewy side and I love it. Also it takes about 20 minutes to prepare this porridge, but due to the amount of nutrients that you are getting it is definitely worth it.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Quality you can taste! I heat it up and then let it soak overnight. It swells up but still retains the nutty texture. It doesn’t come premixed with all kinds of artificial flavors and sweeteners but if you want a little sweetening you can always add some maple syrup or honey.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

we love these oats. quality and taste is much better than of quick oats. the size of grains is perfect , which after cooking become soft and tasty for our palate. package is a perfect size for 2 adults who want to benefit from use while having a delicious and nutritious breakfast.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

These oats are the basis of my daily breakfast. They offer me benefits of nutrition and substance that carry me through to early afternoon. I can use it daily because it is provided in an economically-sized package. I recommend it because of both the taste and texture, especially when chia seeds and shredded coconut are added.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Quality of the ingredient is good, tastes good. Used in breakfasts often as it has good health benefits. Add to smoothie daily too. Recommended to cook first but soaked overnight is okay too. Cheap for its size and how many servings out of this, and that it's steel cut. Packaging could be better but fine.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I don't like to eat rolled oats as they often come with pieces that I find very hard to chew. I love this steel cut one for its texture, with bits that's a bit crunchy while it doesn't have those unchewable pieces like rolled oats. Highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Steel cut oats are the least processed and have a lower glycemic index, thus they are my go-to oats for health reasons. Easy to prepare - just cook it on the stovetop for about 15 minutes and I love adding them to my protein powder for more "bulk". I always buy this one as it's organic and cheaper than Bob's Red Mills.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I love oats, especially rolled oats and steel cut oats. I normally meal prep the steel cut oats in my instant pot. One of my favorite recipe is apple cinnamon oats for breakfast. The NOW Foods products always have great quality and price. The package is not that great, I would recommend transfer the oats into another air tight container.