NL

5,165
1,012
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
5,816

These pumpkin seeds are always fresh and flavorful. I soak them to make "milk" and also use them along with other nuts and seeds to make oil-free salad dressings. I also grind them with NOW sunflower seeds and salt to make a vegan "Parmesan" cheese substitute that we frequently sprinkle on salads. This is a staple on our lunch and dinner table!

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I eat pumpkin seeds as part of my everyday diet. these pumpkin seeds are of very good quality. they are fresh, tasty, clean. Raw pumpkin seeds have more benefits than fried or baked that's why I prefer raw pumpkin seeds and they taste even better than fried or baked ones. I usually use a handful of seeds in the morning with a glass of water. 16 oz size package lasts for a long time.

86c48e99-ee1c-4bf4-aacc-2fa9e0d61b0c
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Nice quality, taste fresh, good packaged, great food for kito diet, you can use them with different recipes like salad. They have great benefits for the body because they are full of good fatty acids and minerals as potassium and magnesium. If you like my review please press the thumb up button to help me get a point and thanks. 😉

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I used to order 4 ounce packages of roasted pumpkin seeds for almost 4 dollars a package. Here you get 16 ounces, they are delicious raw, but I roast them myself in the oven. It is very easy to do, set oven to 350, place on cookie sheet with parchment paper, roast for 7 minutes then remove and stir, roast another 5 minutes and it is done! I smear the parchment paper with a very thin layer of coconut oil and after they have cooled I add a little finely ground salt. This is optional. Love it and it saves me money. They taste better than the pre-roasted ones.

This may be pseudoscience and take it with a grain of salt, but in an attempt to balance my hormones naturally, I started seed cycling (in addition to getting more sleep and exercise... which are actually supported by real research unlike seed cycling) because it makes me feel in control of my life. These seeds are great for that, I toss a tablespoon of these bad boys onto a salad during my follicular phase, or onto my pathetic little "TikTok Baked Oats".

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

The quality and ingredients are top notch. Packaging and size are good. There is a result. useful for Health and Immunity Use positive Dosage and Supplement and Frequency normal. result and improvement is. The taste is pleasant. When there is a lack of Sun and Deficiency and When weak Bones use it. Absorption norms recommend to everyone!!! children sometimes lack d3, and this vitamin is the same. There is a benefit. Age for Everyone

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

repeated purchase. quality is great, with no other ingredients but pure pumpkin seeds. have been purchasing it for a while, as it has lots of benefits as a snack. size can last easily a couple of months if we take a handful each day. comes well packaged and being unsalted, can be used in a variety of recipes.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

I enjoy making my own pumpkin seed protein powder because it's a limited ingredient the quality of these is great It tastes great It is easy to make into a protein powder and then that's easy to use in all of my recipes. I have to modify my diet to stay away from dairy soy nuts and this is something that I can eat without having issue The serving size of the package is great for the price protein seed pumpkin has a lot of health benefits composition frequency

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I take it in the morning, along with various supplements recommended by my nutritionist in my diet, I have to say that since I started taking it a few days later I began to feel the benefits of seeds, without a doubt I will repeat the purchase and I recommend the brand. I am a big fitness fan and I love to train. Supplementation is the small contribution that adds just what is necessary to be able to improve my energy and performance.