Page 1 - Reviews - Peanut Butter & Co., Peanut Powder, Pure Peanut, 6.5 oz (184 g) - iHerb
NL

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Product only has a mild peanut flavour, if you are expecting to have what a normal peanut butter taste like you’re gonna be disappointed. But that’s the reason why the calories are so low with the fat removed since it’s 100% peanut flour so the ingredient is super clean.

a7c78453-cbf5-4c77-a331-889fa3d75e85
ef8b7548-637e-4edc-aa45-8a420f3ae42f
Posted on May 22, 2022

I love that this is no sugar added, which is really hard to find! The taste is just like peanut butter, as expected. It’s so easy to mix, and I frequently sprinkle the powder in my yogurt. I find no difference in consistency of my baked goods when i use the powder instead of regular peanut butter, and I appreciate being able to enjoy baked items with less fat and fewer calories.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Always a fan of peanut butter but these peanut butter powder are very versatile to use in baking as a dried ingredients. It is definitely lower in fat than the traditional peanut butter but the flavour and smell were not compromised by it. It is easy to use, simply by adding water to it until a desirable consistency is formed. Tastes like peanut butter but healthier!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

If you blend it with water - I just love this product and this is my third coming back to get enough of it. Fat free and sugar free to maintain any healthy diet on the daily basis. Recipe is: peanut powder + blended soft dates + oat/rice/green buckwheat flour + oil and sweetener of your choice, bake for 10 minutes very soft and chewy bisquits. Add cocoa or dry fruits... Use for Asian noodle condiments - for anything... Very tasty source of fat free vegan protein. Make guilt-free peanut butter by adding water. Size is good and one jar lasts long, but because it is frequently out of stock - last time I ordered two jars. I am very happy with quality, price (on flash sale!), flavour and diet-friendly sugar-, slat- and fat free peanut power that you can turn into batter, baking flour, salat condiment and etc.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Powdered peanut butter is very interesting for preparing recipes and shakes. It can be used in numerous preparations, such as pancakes, shakes and vitamin with protein. The flavor is a little more neutral than solid peanut butter. The brand is reference, and the macros are identical to the solid version. Interesting to take in your backpack along with whey protein. Would buy again for versatility and not spoiling as easily as the solid version. You should pay attention to the amount of fat if you are in the cutting phase. I use a maximum of 30 grams per day, in the cutting phase. the ingredients are powdered peanut butter, it contains the ingredient's own sugars.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I really am enjoying this powdered peanut butter. I’ve been trying to lower my fat intake and PB2 has added sugar, which wasn’t ideal for me either. While this isn’t perfectly peanut buttery, it’s pretty close and definitely satisfies my craving. I’ve put it on toast, made it into a peanut sauce to put on pasta, and used it to top my banana nice cream. Super recommend!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Love peanut powder as you can use it in so many ways ,,,,,,,blend into smoothies,bake with it,Can be used for any diet ,tastes great , excellent quality .perfect size so your guaranteed freshness so versatile and good for you as well ,,,,,,,also a great source of energy and rich in vitamins

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

It was chalky for me at the very beginning and not sweet at all compared to PB2 given it has no sugar in it. After a few tries, I kinda get hooked to the intense savoury taste. I put in on my yoghurt bowl and it turns into thick real peanut butter. Would recommend for those who dont mind no sugar in their peanut powder.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Tastes great in my smoothies. Benefits - Adds protein and a delicious peanut butter taste without sugar . Size is ok for the price. Packaging is good. The formulation is like a powder so it’s easy to measure. You can add water to hydrate it to make it more like a peanut butter.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

0.5kcal higher than almond butter powder but tastes much creamy and rich. Since it’s still low fat and high protein, i prefer this one. Used to struggle with acne when i take a little too much nut butter but with this, i don’t have to worry at all.