NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Wow!

This product is amazing! It’s the first time I tried such a kind: you spray it right in the toilet before you go and there IS NOT ANY bad smell after. I’m amazed! The Original citrus smell is that of a sweet lemon pie, and the packaging of 59 ml is so travel friendly, I can take it anywhere! Look forward to trying other scents!

8ec13299-3912-4d7b-9f80-c14a43f3b2ff
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Been intrigued by this product ever since it launched but wasn’t able to get it. Some in the market have different ways to use it normally after “throne sitting” drops but this is better for me to “mask” something you want to keep to yourself and not to let others “stay away”… I’m lactose intolerant so… go figure! I need to keep my “job” discreet whenever I accidentally ingest or took too many dairy and failed to bring my lactose enzyme. Will purchase again for sure! I hope the big size for the original scent is available!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I bought this item because I had to review it on my YouTube channel. IT WORKS! The scent isn't fully noticeable by itself and it's not fully as described (it's mainly CITRUSY), BUT it blocks your POO smell before it spreads in the bathroom. If you live with flatmates or work in an office - you have to buy one. Don't worry, it's small enough to fit in your bag. Thank me later :)

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I was amazed at how well this spray works. This particular scent is not my favorite but I'll definitely been ordering others to try. The smell isn't bad in any way, and it's certainly far better than useless stinky room deodorizers. I look forward to trying more.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

This spray is a great solution in public restrooms - don’t forget to spray minimum 4-5 times on the cuvette and the water before you go. Although I noticed that there could be still light smell left but it’s not so evident as with standard toilet sprays or without it. As for aromas, they are almost all identical with a hint of citrus in them. The small packaging is perfect for carrying in a small bag, very travel friendly!

308fa974-ce32-416b-9404-3680950d90b8
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This product is a must have for any bathroom. Guys this stuff works and works great...Honestly now have you ever walked in the bathroom after your partner has just finished up there business? Remember that unpleasant smell? Well here's a good way to end those bad smelling days try a few sprays in the bowl before you go and you to will notice the differences. Fear no more with this stuff you're nose is safe.. It really works... It works so good I'll buy it by the case... Great product A+ oh and thanks for saving my sense of smell poo pourri...

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Posted on May 18, 2022

I bought this before going on a road trip with my family. Some of the motels and inns we stayed at didn’t have a fan in the bathroom so it was the best thing that we could’ve brought to make it easier to share one bathroom! We all did our business whenever we pleased, without having to “plan” it around when others needed to use it. The lavender scent is pleasant and not overly powering, and a couple spritz into the toilet bowl is all you really need before you go. The size is also perfect for travelling. This is definitely a MUST when travelling non-solo

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Love this. Have a small bottle in my purse to use when out there. This big bottle I put on the shelf in my guest toilet. I can tell when it has been used, but in a good way. No bad odor. Just a nice fresh smell. Guest has commented and liked it to.