Page 1 - Reviews - Purlisse, Blue Lotus + Seaweed, Treatment Sheet Mask, 6 Masks, 0.74 oz (21 g) Each - iHerb
NL

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Great mask , love the smell , texture and feel really energizing after using it , for best effect i keep it in the fridge prior applying so cool effect keeps my face more relaxed and rejuvenated

Posted on May 18, 2022

I haven‘t noticed any difference from the cheaper masks I had used before. It is also a bit sticky by texture.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

nice one, skin became a bit softer after first try

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

Absolutely love this product

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

it works

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The mask contains sea water and blue lotus fiber with the addition of Asian herbs. It soothes and moisturizes the skin, leaving it radiant. Apply a sheet mask for 15-20 minutes. recommend to use 2 times a week! I ordered with a good discount, regretted not having ordered another package.

7cd22f2f-4a0d-4808-b061-1bdfde32a5bb
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

The package was nice and I expected it to be effective, but it was neither good nor bad. The scent is not found in Japanese products. The fit of the mask was not good, but I wonder if it can be helped because it is a Japanese with a flat face. I thought.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

From the first use, I noticed the skin in it the freshness of the imagination, the first time I used a mask and it gave me this result from the first time, the first time I put it on a little tweak, because it says “Healer”, wonderful

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I'm not thrilled. The mask is small for a large face, in addition, the fabric of the mask is very dense and, given the insignificant saturation of the mask, does not fit well to the face. When removing the mask from the bag, it is almost dry. As for the effect, I have oily age skin with enlarged pores, despite some opinions about allergic reactions to this mask, my skin reacted well. I did the mask before going to bed, just took it off and fell asleep, in the morning my face was nourished and less greasy. I will definitely not take it for the full price, even at a discount, a second purchase is doubtful, I think you can find cheaper and similar analogues from Korean cosmetics on the site.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

very good mask with blue lotus and algae moisturizes and nourishes the skin